• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
*moves closer to Priscilla*

*side hugs her*

you just got to control it, and make sure it doesn't get in the way of your life.

Ive been jealous before.I almost killed someone, priscilla you have to control it , you might hurt someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang felt Silith hug him back after what appeared to have been surprise. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he pulled away. The kiss had been intended for her lips but Tang's already flustered self wouldn't allow it. ".... i've forgotten why we came out here. but it doesn't matter anymore."

[/QUOTE]
"I-I'm to big for inside." She said to him with a giggle

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang felt Silith hug him back after what appeared to have been surprise. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he pulled away. The kiss had been intended for her lips but Tang's already flustered self wouldn't allow it. ".... i've forgotten why we came out here. but it doesn't matter anymore."

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-I'm to big for inside." She said to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
"oh, yeah.... that reminds me. if you need a bigger room. i know a bit of magic, so i can make your room bigger." He said still feeling a fluttery feeling. It had yet to go away. "anyways, anywhere in particular you wanna go?"

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"oh, yeah.... that reminds me. if you need a bigger room. i know a bit of magic, so i can make your room bigger." He said still feeling a fluttery feeling. It had yet to go away. "anyways, anywhere in particular you wanna go?"

[/QUOTE]
"G-gardens please." She asked softly after smiling at his kindness to make her a room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back