• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatual Academy

What are YOU?

• Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

• Ghost

• Angel

• Monster

• demon

• witch

• other

• Spirit

• Hybrid

• Centaur

• human

• Shape shifter

• mermaid

• dragon

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• unicorn

• fairy

• chimera

• troll

• faun

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled more as butterfly's fluttered to her quickly and she smiled. "So..... What do you want to do." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Tang thought for a moment since he couldn't just say 'watch you' lest Silith think hi weird. "hm... how about whatever you wanna do?" He finally said. Tang was the king of person to wonder aimlessly around if left to his own devices.

Mikahil said:
"Where can I find a creature to tame though?" I hold my chin and think hard. "How the hell do I do this?" This is frustrating just thinking about it, but I guess it can't just show up at my doorstep with an animal saying, "Take me!"
I'd randomly fall infront of him. "Stupid shadow spells..."

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang thought for a moment since he couldn't just say 'watch you' lest Silith think hi weird. "hm... how about whatever you wanna do?" He finally said. Tang was the king of person to wonder aimlessly around if left to his own devices.

[/QUOTE]
"Can we sit under the tree?" She asked pointing to a massive tree with alot of shade

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Can we sit under the tree?" She asked pointing to a massive tree with alot of shade

[/QUOTE]
"sure." He realized he was still holding her hand. When he had tried to take it as they walked over to said tree. Tang waited for Silith to sit first. Since he wouldn't mind sitting partly in the sun. Since heat and cold never really bothered him.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"sure." He realized he was still holding her hand. When he had tried to take it as they walked over to said tree. Tang waited for Silith to sit first. Since he wouldn't mind sitting partly in the sun. Since heat and cold never really bothered him.

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and walked to the tree before she curled up happily taking up most of the shade besides a spot perfect for him right next to her upper half

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and walked to the tree before she curled up happily taking up most of the shade besides a spot perfect for him right next to her upper half

[/QUOTE]
Tang took the spot beside Silith's upper half, taking care to avoid stepping on one of her legs. "its weird that i haven't visited this garden before..." He said suddenly. But he knew why he hadn't been to the garden. It was because he'd been thrown across campus by a demi-god while trying to prevent a fight. Some thanks he got for that though.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang took the spot beside Silith's upper half, taking care to avoid stepping on one of her legs. "its weird that i haven't visited this garden before..." He said suddenly. But he knew why he hadn't been to the garden. It was because he'd been thrown across campus by a demi-god while trying to prevent a fight. Some thanks he got for that though.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed and leaned all the way on her her hand gently grabbing his as she birdied her face into his cheek with a bright blush. She felt happy and safe now with him. "Thanks." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed and leaned all the way on her her hand gently grabbing his as she birdied her face into his cheek with a bright blush. She felt happy and safe now with him. "Thanks." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
"your welcome" He said wrapping his free arm around Silith in a hug. His own cheeks lightly pinkened. He definitely liked this girl. But then, that had been obvious to him when he'd first seen her. Tang felt he could literally just sit there together with Silith forever.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"your welcome" He said wrapping his free arm around Silith in a hug. His own cheeks lightly pinkened. He definitely liked this girl. But then, that had been obvious to him when he'd first seen her. Tang felt he could literally just sit there together with Silith forever.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed more and closed her eyes as she leaned on him more in silence as her massive lower half slowly came to a still after she had found a comftorble spot

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed more and closed her eyes as she leaned on him more in silence as her massive lower half slowly came to a still after she had found a comftorble spot

[/QUOTE]
Tang sighed clearly happy. He pecked a kiss on her cheek as some students passed by. They on longer called insults on Silith now that it didn't seem to bother her. One of the student, a male lamia. Gave Silith an a look and Tang responded by sending the kid a look that said 'go away'.

Shiro kurogane][fieldset=Rimuru Tempest][side=left][ATTACH=full]278719[/ATTACH] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32474-yum222/ said:
@Yum222[/URL] [/side]Rim didn't try to struggled when Sera started using her as a body pillow. In fact, it only served to make Rim's heart beat faster then it had been previously. So instead, she snuggled closer to Sera and rested her head right beside hers and promptly fell asleep. Cooler temperatures like Sera's body temp always made Rim sleepy. Rim sighed as her eyes closed.[/fieldset]
Sera slept soundly till the next morning, never letting Rim go. The next morning, she started waking up slowly, and one thing popped into her mind that was unusual: She wasn't cold. Most mornings were somewhat frigid for her due to lack of movement and exercise, but she was perfectly fine. Then she started feeling...weird, like she wasn't breathing just the air at the moment, but she still breathed well. It felt like there was a warm presence in her arms, sleeping with her.

She couldn't remember when she fell asleep last night, but she knew Rim was near her at the time... 'wait...I remember..nah, probably just a dream..', she thought, recalling the feeling of being kissed at one point, but ignored it in the end. She opened her eyes slowly...and it seemed like she looked at things with light-blue lenses in her eyes. "M-morning..?"

@Shiro kurogane

Yum222 said:
Sera slept soundly till the next morning, never letting Rim go. The next morning, she started waking up slowly, and one thing popped into her mind that was unusual: She wasn't cold. Most mornings were somewhat frigid for her due to lack of movement and exercise, but she was perfectly fine. Then she started feeling...weird, like she wasn't breathing just the air at the moment, but she still breathed well. It felt like there was a warm presence in her arms, sleeping with her.
She couldn't remember when she fell asleep last night, but she knew Rim was near her at the time... 'wait...I remember..nah, probably just a dream..', she thought, recalling the feeling of being kissed at one point, but ignored it in the end. She opened her eyes slowly...and it seemed like she looked at things with light-blue lenses in her eyes. "M-morning..?"

@Shiro kurogane
Rim felt movement under her. Shortly followed by a voice. Rim found she couldn't open her eye and pretty much guessed from there what had happened. She collected herself from around Sera's body and moved under where her clothes were and retook human form. While simultaneously putting her clothes back on. "s-sorry! i told you this happens, sorry!" Rim was a complete flustered, blushing mess and her kissing Sera in the girl's sleep also played a part too.

@Yum222 (im too lazy to use my normal bbcodes. xp)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang sighed clearly happy. He pecked a kiss on her cheek as some students passed by. They on longer called insults on Silith now that it didn't seem to bother her. One of the student, a male lamia. Gave Silith an a look and Tang responded by sending the kid a look that said 'go away'.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed and nuzzled closer to him to make sir she didnt notice any glared from any one else. This was a happy ment and she wasnt gonna let any person ruin it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed and nuzzled closer to him to make sir she didnt notice any glared from any one else. This was a happy ment and she wasnt gonna let any person ruin it

[/QUOTE]
Tang hugged Silith closer as she nuzzled into him. "your too cute." He chuckled lightly. Tang didn't think he'd ever tire of seeing Silith's blushing face.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Tang hugged Silith closer as she nuzzled into him. "your too cute." He chuckled lightly. Tang didn't think he'd ever tire of seeing Silith's blushing face.

[/QUOTE]
She blushed again then asked. "C-can we go talk to the principal about my room soon?" She asked softly

I walk along the sidewalk, wondering how I may be able to find myself a damn creature. I've never even seen one until I saw Tang. That's why he's my best option right now, but I can't seem to find him anywhere at all. I mean, how do I even know where to go? I know I can't rely on others all the time but It's a necessary sacrifice. I sit down...or maybe it's because I'm too useless to even myself.

walks in to dorm notices letter on night stand. confused Alister picks it up and reads it "Hello my son. I believe I have bad news for you. Your mother has fallen under a deep sleep and shall not wake up. Please don't come back to help. I hope you find someone like your mother there that you will love like I did your mother. the watch is trying to wake her but is unsuccessful. I'm sorry to tell you this but I must. -your father" Alister shocked sits on the window seal and thinks about Priscilla. sigh "the only thing i can do" sings[media]

[/media]

FrostRaven said:
walks in to dorm notices letter on night stand. confused Alister picks it up and reads it "Hello my son. I believe I have bad news for you. Your mother has fallen under a deep sleep and shall not wake up. Please don't come back to help. I hope you find someone like your mother there that you will love like I did your mother. the watch is trying to wake her but is unsuccessful. I'm sorry to tell you this but I must. -your father" Alister shocked sits on the window seal and thinks about Priscilla. sigh "the only thing i can do" sings [media]

[/media]
I'd return to the dorm, silent as a shadow, sitting on my bed, not disturbing him until he'd finished singing. "Hey, you alright?" My jacket would be on, once again hiding my wings.

turns to Laurence "No" jumps of the window seal "i got a bad letter from my father h-he" Alister's eyes water "He found out my mother won't wake up and everyone is trying but is unsuccessful" hands the letter to Laurence "read it and you will understand" walks out

@Yum222[/URL] (im too lazy to use my normal bbcodes. xp)
Sera blushed, realizing she had slept beside Rim...even though she planned it, it didn't happen exactly the way she thought. "N-no, it's fine, I was just confused...that was actually the best sleep I've had in...ever", she said, sitting up and yawning. "T-thanks for, you know, helping me sleep...when did I even fall asleep actually? I feel like I...missed something nice..", Sera pondered over it, memories and dreams mixing together into an unclear version of the night.

@Shiro kurogane

FrostRaven said:
turns to Laurence "No" jumps of the window seal "i got a bad letter from my father h-he" Alister's eyes water "He found out my mother won't wake up and everyone is trying but is unsuccessful" hands the letter to Laurence "read it and you will understand" walks out
I'd read the letter, immediately my spirits turning dark. "Yea...I understand. More than you know." I'd put the letter away, and sit on my bed, pulling out a small photograph and stare at it.

Yum222 said:
Sera blushed, realizing she had slept beside Rim...even though she planned it, it didn't happen exactly the way she thought. "N-no, it's fine, I was just confused...that was actually the best sleep I've had in...ever", she said, sitting up and yawning. "T-thanks for, you know, helping me sleep...when did I even fall asleep actually? I feel like I...missed something nice..", Sera pondered over it, memories and dreams mixing together into an unclear version of the night.
@Shiro kurogane
"you fell asleep when i was brushing your hair. So i laid you down in your bed and then i-.... then you used me as a body pillow and i fell asleep." Rim explained quickly hoping Sera hadn't caught the near slip about kissing Sera in her sleep. Though Rim was a terrible liar and one could tell she was lying simply because she was avoiding eye contact. Her face had somehow become a darker red than it previous blood red color.

@Yum222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back