• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Thank you for calling Mr. Parker. You got the letter in the mail as an offer. We looked at your credentials so there is no need for a resume but scheduling an interview. Do you have a specific date in mind?"

"I get enough of them. When you are involved in politics like my father is, being a daughter becomes a job itself. heh." She entered the elevator "I never was a fan of politics in all honesty."

"In my world, you... hmmm... ah yes I remember, you were a woman. More sparkly I think than dazzling?" John scratched his head
Mirage gasped softly, smiling slightly “A woman? Really? So Weird, but sooo… right.”

Mirage moved closer to John, bombarding him with more questions “Who was I? What was I famous for? I always imagined becoming a reality tv host if life on the stage didn't work out for me. I bet I was the good, honest kind, like Wendy or Ellen."

Tyson laughs. "If I do, you'll be the first to know." He gives her a kiss before leaving.

"Thank you for calling Mr. Parker. You got the letter in the mail as an offer. We looked at your credentials so there is no need for a resume but scheduling an interview. Do you have a specific date in mind?"

"I get enough of them. When you are involved in politics like my father is, being a daughter becomes a job itself. heh." She entered the elevator "I never was a fan of politics in all honesty."

"In my world, you... hmmm... ah yes I remember, you were a woman. More sparkly I think than dazzling?" John scratched his head
Hunter smiles at Tyson before she follows, grabbing her bow on the way out. She wasnt going to leave it here. "I can understand that to a degree. Was involved in my family's job till awhile ago. "

Hunter smiles at Tyson before she follows, grabbing her bow on the way out. She wasnt going to leave it here. "I can understand that to a degree. Was involved in my family's job till awhile ago. "
"Yeah and I can understand the politics part. Hate that shit." Robby said.

"Anytime should work." He said. "My schedule's fairly open."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back