• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Killian looked at him and smiled “hello, my name is Killian”
"hello Killian. So a new body yes?" He asks. "Tell me do you wabt a copy of your original body or something completely new?" Alex would recognize some of the tech here. Medic was cannibalizing Wolfe's tech for his own use.

Killian looked at him and smiled “hello, my name is Killian”

"hello Killian. So a new body yes?" He asks. "Tell me do you wabt a copy of your original body or something completely new?" Alex would recognize some of the tech here. Medic was cannibalizing Wolfe's tech for his own use.
Alex let them talk as he looked around the room. It was Killian's decision for this after all. He wanted her get what she wanted to be happy. He recognized the tech as he passed by it, his scanner eye taking a brief scan. it made sense to try to reuse it. The hero league did that from time to time.

“Oh, well if it could still be my original body that would be nice…” she replied

“Not really, I do remember the World Trade Center though, so maybe I’m from somewhere in New York?” She suggested
"Ah a tragedy." Medic said sounding as though he didn't kuch actually care. "Well then lets see if we can find any of your remains in New York. Perhapse visiting there will jog your memory."

"Ah a tragedy." Medic said sounding as though he didn't kuch actually care. "Well then lets see if we can find any of your remains in New York. Perhapse visiting there will jog your memory."

“They wouldn’t be in New York, they’d be on the moon” she replied

"Ah I see...no need to threat, Earl is more then an expert when it comes to dicks like Harold..." she said looking over the guys hand to check her work. "There you are....hand and and fingers as in nothing happened..." she added.
~~~
She felt nervious and a bit fearful at fist as he hugged her. Though soon she was feeling completely comfortable and safe in his hold. Breeze soon felt her body fully relax as she completely leaned on him her head nuzzled on his chest.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Eartl walked back. "Welp he's not gonna forget that anytime soon.:"
~~~
"I'tll be alright." He sadi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back