• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Retcon my existence? Why the hell would I want that?" Makoto slowly put the watch into his pocket "I'll find a dimension to put it away at where not even YOU can get it."
Chuck raised an eyebrow "isn't that what you wanted? A chance to start fresh, be yourself without any sort of lingering... attachments." He said as he gave a knowing look at Maddy before focusing back on Makoto "also as cute as it is that you think you can put that thing anywhere I couldn't find it let's not get nasty and annoy the 5th dimensional being."

Chuck smiled and steepled his fingers "well you know how you watch movies in 3-D and while it seems like real life to your brains but you know it isn't? That's how I view your entire existence."

Chuck smiled and laughed slightly before opening his hand and then pointing at the pocket watch. "with that watch as a catalyst- an unnecessary one I might add. I can retcon your entire existence and undo everything that you've done if you so please."

"Retcon my existence? Why the hell would I want that?" Makoto slowly put the watch into his pocket "I'll find a dimension to put it away at where not even YOU can get it."

Chuck raised an eyebrow "isn't that what you wanted? A chance to start fresh, be yourself without any sort of lingering... attachments." He said as he gave a knowing look at Maddy before focusing back on Makoto "also as cute as it is that you think you can put that thing anywhere I couldn't find it let's not get nasty and annoy the 5th dimensional being."
She looked at the watch. "If it's that dangerous maybe we should destroy it." Maddy then looked at Chuck when he spoke about attachments. She looked at Makoto with a slight pain in her eyes. "Is that what you really want?"

She looked at the watch. "If it's that dangerous maybe we should destroy it." Maddy then looked at Chuck when he spoke about attachments. She looked at Makoto with a slight pain in her eyes. "Is that what you really want?"
"Are you kidding me? After everything, I'm finally on the brink of achieving my peace and happiness. I have power some have difficulty comprehending. I have been to Heaven and Hell... some mistakes I wish I could change but the past is the past. I cannot change that" Makoto stood tall, gritting his teeth.

"Are you kidding me? After everything, I'm finally on the brink of achieving my peace and happiness. I have power some have difficulty comprehending. I have been to Heaven and Hell... some mistakes I wish I could change but the past is the past. I cannot change that" Makoto stood tall, gritting his teeth.
"Ah but that's the thing you could change them, you could avoid hell, or heaven. You could do anything or you could end up doing it all again and only I would know." Chuck smiled but as he spoke the names of glass behind him began to change reflecting what could be.

"Ah but that's the thing you could change them, you could avoid hell, or heaven. You could do anything or you could end up doing it all again and only I would know." Chuck smiled but as he spoke the names of glass behind him began to change reflecting what could be.
"I have no interest in changing ANYTHING!" Makoto said (Yeah my idea was Makoto would think the watch would be a weapon and use it in battle only to realize the hard way what it was.)

"I have no interest in changing ANYTHING!" Makoto said (Yeah my idea was Makoto would think the watch would be a weapon and use it in battle only to realize the hard way what it was.)
(That can be done) "Fine fine, gosh you humans with your linear lives and permanent mistakes. Well since you don't want my services I'll send you back after I get my watch back. I can't leave the equivalent of a bike with the equivalent of a chimpanzee now can I?" Chuck held his hand out for Makoto to return the watch to him though his tone was joking his gaze was focused on the watch intently.

(That can be done) "Fine fine, gosh you humans with your linear lives and permanent mistakes. Well since you don't want my services I'll send you back after I get my watch back. I can't leave the equivalent of a bike with the equivalent of a chimpanzee now can I?" Chuck held his hand out for Makoto to return the watch to him though his tone was joking his gaze was focused on the watch intently.
"I give you back the watch and it never returns to my dimension... right?" Makoto asked with suspicion in his eyes.

"I give you back the watch and it never returns to my dimension... right?" Makoto asked with suspicion in his eyes.
"Sure sure whatever you say." Chuck said in the tone one would use to talk to a petulant child as he somehow was able to pat Makoto on the head from his seated position on the desk. With a wave of his hand he made a door appear behind them to send them back to where and when they came from.

"Sure sure whatever you say." Chuck said in the tone one would use to talk to a petulant child as he somehow was able to pat Makoto on the head from his seated position on the desk. With a wave of his hand he made a door appear behind them to send them back to where and when they came from.
"Alright then." Makoto said as he put the watch in his hoodie pocket. Inside the pocket, he opened a portal in his hand to summon a similar looking watch and placed the fake in Chuck's hand "We will be on our way." Makoto then wrapped his arm around Maddy and led her through the door back to Italy Musicnotes Musicnotes

He nods. "Harolds a dick." He said.
~~~
Breeze gave her a comforting hug. He pulled different emotions to the forefront. Mainly feelings of comfort and safety
"Ah I see...no need to threat, Earl is more then an expert when it comes to dicks like Harold..." she said looking over the guys hand to check her work. "There you are....hand and and fingers as in nothing happened..." she added.
~~~
She felt nervious and a bit fearful at fist as he hugged her. Though soon she was feeling completely comfortable and safe in his hold. Breeze soon felt her body fully relax as she completely leaned on him her head nuzzled on his chest.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"Alright then." Makoto said as he put the watch in his hoodie pocket. Inside the pocket, he opened a portal in his hand to summon a similar looking watch and placed the fake in Chuck's hand "We will be on our way." Makoto then wrapped his arm around Maddy and led her through the door back to Italy Musicnotes Musicnotes
The door closed behind them but Chuck only laughed "he really thought he got the drop on me. Well only one thing to do now. Initiate project Janus." Chuck said as another him appeared behind him and saluted this one in a lab coat as he ran off to another room.

This new room has a large console with hundreds of buttons and screens that showed random information and with several minutes of button presses he finally pressed the last button causing the pocket watch to become able to be opened by Makoto and every time he used it to change something minor Chuck would roll on a d100 to see if he would have to be punished.

"Good job giving the watch back. If that got into the wrong hands I don't want to think about what would happen " Maddy said

"Good job giving the watch back. If that got into the wrong hands I don't want to think about what would happen " Maddy said
The door closed behind them but Chuck only laughed "he really thought he got the drop on me. Well only one thing to do now. Initiate project Janus." Chuck said as another him appeared behind him and saluted this one in a lab coat as he ran off to another room.

This new room has a large console with hundreds of buttons and screens that showed random information and with several minutes of button presses he finally pressed the last button causing the pocket watch to become able to be opened by Makoto and every time he used it to change something minor Chuck would roll on a d100 to see if he would have to be punished.
"I agree. A watch like that in the wrong hands is bad news" Makoto said as they returned to Italy "I mean. It's possible Chuck was lying to be fair. And maybe we just handed a powerful object to him for evil purposes but we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"I agree. A watch like that in the wrong hands is bad news" Makoto said as they returned to Italy "I mean. It's possible Chuck was lying to be fair. And maybe we just handed a powerful object to him for evil purposes but we'll cross that bridge when we get there."
"Indeed we will." She nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back