• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"See ya." Alexander used his watch and a hologram of Ally appeared. "Hey bro. Ready to come home?" He shook his head. "No not yet. I think I'm going to stay a bit. " ally smiled. "Okay be safe"

The tower and its 30 floors were open for him to explore

"Hmm never heard of you. Well Shadow Spawn. Why dont we talk about this hero you're after" she said turning to her shadow before walking back inside.
All I know is that they shot a giant laser into my home and then my parents died from the heat and I now have a different face

( that's what I thought but wanted to check) "you got this Tyson keep it up." Hunter cheered
Pridius starts backing up as his world starts melting around him. The ice melts, but as it turns into water, the water evaporates into mist and fades away.

"I've got one more strike in me, so finish this....for good." Tyson said as his right arm lights up.

Pridius shakes off his disbelief and smirks. "Very well, it's been a pleasure killing you!" He coats his arm in ice and then covers it with flowing water.

The two run at each other. Pridius surfing on ice while Tyson flies ahead. When they collide, there's a massive explosion. Tyson's punch lets off the force of a Supernova exploding at point blank range. "No! It's impossible! There's no way I've been defeated!" His body starts to disintegrate. He smiles one last time. "Oh well. At least I went out in a blaze of glory in a battle worth fighting." Pridius dies and his world starts to call apart.

Alexander decided to explore the tower. Making his own mental map of the place.

He would find that every floor aside from the 1st and 30th where the foyer and Rebecca’s office were respectively, lead to what seemed like a completely different world

Pridius starts backing up as his world starts melting around him. The ice melts, but as it turns into water, the water evaporates into mist and fades away.

"I've got one more strike in me, so finish this....for good." Tyson said as his right arm lights up.

Pridius shakes off his disbelief and smirks. "Very well, it's been a pleasure killing you!" He coats his arm in ice and then covers it with flowing water.

The two run at each other. Pridius surfing on ice while Tyson flies ahead. When they collide, there's a massive explosion. Tyson's punch lets off the force of a Supernova exploding at point blank range. "No! It's impossible! There's no way I've been defeated!" His body starts to disintegrate. He smiles one last time. "Oh well. At least I went out in a blaze of glory in a battle worth fighting." Pridius dies and his world starts to call apart.
"Woo! Go Tyson." Hunter smiled. Seeing the scene through the screen.

"Woo! Go Tyson." Hunter smiled. Seeing the scene through the screen.
The window breaks. "Shit, he's not gonna make it back." Akane said.

Aurora looks at Hunter and Artemis. "Try doing that thing you did before and fire another arrow. If the barrier is gone, then it should make a portal this time instead of a window."

The window breaks. "Shit, he's not gonna make it back." Akane said.

Aurora looks at Hunter and Artemis. "Try doing that thing you did before and fire another arrow. If the barrier is gone, then it should make a portal this time instead of a window."
Hunter nods taking out her bow and another arrow. "Alright you two, do your thing. Let's get our man back." She said speaking specifically to the bow and quiver. She sent out another arrow.

Hunter nods taking out her bow and another arrow. "Alright you two, do your thing. Let's get our man back." She said speaking specifically to the bow and quiver. She sent out another arrow.
This time, the arrow tears open a portal. A few moments later, a fireball shoots out and hits the ground. The portal closes and Tyson is on the ground holding his arm in pain. "He's gone...forever..."

This time, the arrow tears open a portal. A few moments later, a fireball shoots out and hits the ground. The portal closes and Tyson is on the ground holding his arm in pain. "He's gone...forever..."
Hunter goes over to him and hugs him, trying to be gentle so she wouldnt hurt him. "You did it."

Hunter goes over to him and hugs him, trying to be gentle so she wouldnt hurt him. "You did it."
Tyson struggles but eventually succeeds in hugging her back. "We did it. Looks like you all took care of business here."

"Of course we did. Kicking ass comes naturally here." Robby joked.

Tyson struggles but eventually succeeds in hugging her back. "We did it. Looks like you all took care of business here."

"Of course we did. Kicking ass comes naturally here." Robby joked.
Hunter laughs at Robby's joke. "Yeah we did. We had plenty of help. " she looked at her parents. Artemis smiled. "You and your friends did most of the work. We just provided the back up. " Neil nods and pets the ice dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back