• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I hoped that you'd be okay with him changing forms from black watch to null. What did you think of that?)
(Normally I'm not a fan of the whole "This isn't even my final form" thing. But in this case you worked it creatively and well and you were able to show the strength of both our characters)

Null did the math in his head and decided that earth wasn't worth taking over. So in a twist of irony, null casted a spell onto the land. That spell reversed ALL the damage he had caused but in return also removed him from existence. "Goodbye... Mortals..." Null said as he first broke apart, then disintegrated and finally disappeared... forever...

Null did the math in his head and decided that earth wasn't worth taking over. So in a twist of irony, null casted a spell onto the land. That spell reversed ALL the damage he had caused but in return also removed him from existence. "Goodbye... Mortals..." Null said as he first broke apart, then disintegrated and finally disappeared... forever...
The travel through dimensions kept Jace's memory intact. He reappeared in the chair in his office. "What the..." He said. "What the HELL!?"

The man shrugged. "Here's my number." He said as he handed her a card with a number on it "Call me when you can."
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Jax froze that very instant. His enhanced reflexes kicked in and he was able to get a bearing on his sorroundings within barely a second. After a touch of thought, he realized that she must live with other heroes. However he wasn't in costume, so maybe this would go smoother than expected.
"Uh. Hey. Names Jax, nice to meet all of you"
"Oh can you two argue later please?" Johnothon asked.

"No your a very old very egotistical man." Jace said. "There:s a difference."
Maddy looked at the card in her pocket. it was the man's number. She sighed. "lets just go fight some bad guy butt." She turned to Diana and Jax. "hi"

"Well well well, but just look what we have here." From nothing, a lowly, voice said, then, at first, two glowing green eyes appeared, and slowly, a humanoid figure materialized in front of jace.

"But if is the little mage apprentice. I can see that the 'God of destruction' really caused a mess with you, I was about to save your ass you know? I need you alive... For now." Vez'nan said, while seeing down to jace.
(way past that dude)

Maddy looked at the card in her pocket. it was the man's number. She sighed. "lets just go fight some bad guy butt." She turned to Diana and Jax. "hi"
The news came back on. "Well we have no idea what happened, but all of the damage done and people killed by the unknown man seems to have just reversed."

"I guess we don't need to." Johnathon said. "Alright Maddy I'll take you back to Washington."

The news came back on. "Well we have no idea what happened, but all of the damage done and people killed by the unknown man seems to have just reversed."

"I guess we don't need to." Johnathon said. "Alright Maddy I'll take you back to Washington."
"how did it just reverse. " She said

At Washington... "The package has arrived sir." A black stick man enters the room and sets a case down onto a desk. Behind said desk sits another black stickman. The stickman sat up and looked at the case curiously. "Is this the right one? They did say there were many fakes." The first stickman assured him, "Yes. This is the right one." The stickman behind the desk stands up, takes the case and walks out the door. The black stickman opened a car with black tinted windows. In the car the stickman said, "Take me to THE SITE. You know the way." The driver said, "Yes Jack." And with that the car pulled away and drove towards THE SITE.

At Washington... "The package has arrived sir." A black stick man enters the room and sets a case down onto a desk. Behind said desk sits another black stickman. The stickman sat up and looked at the case curiously. "Is this the right one? They did say there were many fakes." The first stickman assured him, "Yes. This is the right one." The stickman behind the desk stands up, takes the case and walks out the door. The black stickman opened a car with black tinted windows. In the car the stickman said, "Take me to THE SITE. You know the way." The driver said, "Yes Jack." And with that the car pulled away and drove towards THE SITE.
(I don't know how to respond to this)

(It's a suspicious looking black window tinted car slowly driving down the street trying to act normal.)

(It's a suspicious looking black window tinted car slowly driving down the street trying to act normal.)
Johnothon saw the black car. "Are they trying to draw attention to themselves?" He asked. Because if they were trying to be normal they were failing.

"The car pulled around a corner and into a military style area. It was dark and they were in the countryside. "So here we are Jack." The driver said. Jack opened the door and stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. The stickman guards stepped aside and the massive steel door opened. Behind the door was a cable car line. Jack stepped into the cable car and took a ride to the middle of the mountain. After he stepped out, Jack walked to a railing that overlooked a pit. "Did you bring the package?" A Black stickman asked Jack. "Yes. Here it is." He set the case onto a plastic and aluminum folding table and opened it up. Inside it was a tube of bright silver blue liquid. "Perfect."

Jace fell to the ground passed out relived his life had been spared.

(Sooo much fun. I will say this. The passage of time is different here, and in this place people's of magic power don't age. And it's basically the most advanced magical training ground. Jace will eventually return stronger than ever)
(So Musi said I should stumble across Have and that's how I would jump back into the RP. So before I post just wondering were Jace is..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back