• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Black watch turned to see the wizard. "Why hello. I hope the view is good... because that's what you're going to be looking at for the rest of your lives!!!!" He shot a set of spikes towards him at high speed. He jumped onto the spikes, ran across them, jumped into the air and shot another set towards the wizard from above his head at lightning speed.
The armor made of light counteracted each attack. "It's really not actually. I prefer seeing people alive." He said. (Since when was super speed one of his powers?)

(The spikes are fast not him.)
(Oh well my character is one of the strongest mages in the world. Plus he has access to all kinds of magic anyway back to the battle.) Jace cast a light spell. An orb of light appeared and homed in on Black Reach.

Peter nodded. "Everyone you can get." He called Maddy. "Maddy I need you to put Joey on hold for now. This new guy takes priority." He said.
Kala nodded sending text messages to everyone.

Allyson looked at her phone. "Looks like we got trouble. Guess the date is over." Drumonkey Drumonkey

Diana smiled at Jax when they were about to go to the park when her phone went off. "Oh there's trouble wanna come?" Lappi Lappi

Maddy answered her phone and sighed looking over at the man. Dragunov Dragunov "But..."

Allyson looked at her phone. "Looks like we got trouble. Guess the date is over." Drumonkey Drumonkey

Diana smiled at Jax when they were about to go to the park when her phone went off. "Oh there's trouble wanna come?" Lappi Lappi

Maddy answered her phone and sighed looking over at the man. Dragunov Dragunov "But..."
"I know I'm really sorry. But whatever this guy is he takes top." Peter said.

Jeremy checked his phone. He dropped the 10 pound burrito he had and sped to the house.

The TARDIS materialized in the Garage and the Doctor entered. "Did someone call me?" He asked his hands stuffed in his trenchcoat.

Johnothon also got the call. "I'm sorry Maddy." He took her shoulder and apparated them to the house.

Jackson looked at the text. "Oh man. That's not good." He said. He teleported to the house.

Sans im Brazil got the call. He didn't say anything he just teleported to the house.

"I know I'm really sorry. But whatever this guy is he takes top." Peter said.

Jeremy checked his phone. He dropped the 10 pound burrito he had and sped to the house.

The TARDIS materialized in the Garage and the Doctor entered. "Did someone call me?" He asked his hands stuffed in his trenchcoat.

Johnothon also got the call. "I'm sorry Maddy." He took her shoulder and apparated them to the house.

Jackson looked at the text. "Oh man. That's not good." He said. He teleported to the house.

Sans im Brazil got the call. He didn't say anything he just teleported to the house.
Maddy said nothing. Kala looked around. "Looks like almost everyone is here thats good."

(I hate RPN's notifications so much. I gotta pin this tab)
Jax nodded with her, not giving it a second thought. "Let's go. No harm in avoiding it after all"
Jax reached into his coat and pulled his piece.
"This is all i have on the though"

(I hate RPN's notifications so much. I gotta pin this tab)
Jax nodded with her, not giving it a second thought. "Let's go. No harm in avoiding it after all"
Jax reached into his coat and pulled his piece.
"This is all i have on the though"
"Thats okay. We can get you other stuff you might need." She smiled. "We got to go to my house, ready to teleport?"

"Whoever this guy is he's priority number one. Now Dana technically put me in charge of this but I'll be honest. This is beyond me. So... Any suggestions?"
"She put you in charge of the stuff going on in Paris." Kala said. Maddy crossed her arms. "We need to know what he is after"

Black watch easily jumps out of its way and sends a spike into it causing the spike and the ball of light to explode. He sends a set of spikes towards the wizard while not keeping still so the wizard would have a harder time hitting him.

Black watch easily jumps out of its way and sends a spike into it causing the spike and the ball of light to explode. He sends a set of spikes towards the wizard while not keeping still so the wizard would have a harder time hitting him.
The light armor still protects Jace. He moves his hand in a slicing motion and a horizontal slice went at him at the speed of light.

Black watch erected a wall to stop the line. However though it broke through the wall with relative ease. As the dust settled Black watch could be seen standing there. He shot a set of fast spikes towards the wizard (The glowing ones) and began to run across them. He jumped in the air and used a set of spikes like a slingshot to propel himself into the wizard.

Black watch erected a wall to stop the line. However though it broke through the wall with relative ease. As the dust settled Black watch could be seen standing there. He shot a set of fast spikes towards the wizard (The glowing ones) and began to run across them. He jumped in the air and used a set of spikes like a slingshot to propel himself into the wizard.
He avoided the spikes and erected a wall of light where Black Watch was going.

Black watch exploded but another body materialized behind the wizard and this new black watch shot a set of glowing spikes at him.

"To kill." Johnothon said. "He had a god complex. He's basically proclaimed himself the god of destruction."
"he might have other goals." Maddy shrugged. She was still mad that she was taken back home before she got to see Joey.

Last edited:
Black watch exploded but another body materialized behind the wizard and this new black watch shot a set of glowing spikes at him.
"Jeez how many times will I have to kill you?" Jace asked.

"he might have other goals." Maddy shrugged. She was still mad that she was taken back home before she got to see Joey.
Johnothon looked at her. "This is going to be problematic. I can tell. You're angry and when your angry your reckless." He said. Peter nodded. "Fine Johnothon takes Maddy back to Washington, she's more worried about Joey than the city right now. She needs to see him." He said. There was no accusatory tone or bitterness. Peter was completely serious. "I've been in this situation, it clouded my judgment and I lost an important fight." He said.

"Jeez how many times will I have to kill you?" Jace asked.

Johnothon looked at her. "This is going to be problematic. I can tell. You're angry and when your angry your reckless." He said. Peter nodded. "Fine Johnothon takes Maddy back to Washington, she's more worried about Joey than the city right now. She needs to see him." He said. There was no accusatory tone or bitterness. Peter was completely serious. "I've been in this situation, it clouded my judgment and I lost an important fight." He said.
"I can still fight when im angry Peter. You said you needed me so I'm here. I'm angry that you didn't give me a choice, you just poofed me back here. " She said.

"Lets go! this never gets old,lets go. I want to see"
Jax was excited to see Diana's house. What would be in it?
Diana took his hand and teleported to the house, they ended up in the living room. Jeremy was already there and so was Spider-man,Sans the skeleton, Johnathon who looked like he was dressed up for Harry Potter, Kala a woman who looked like she was some kind of witch doctor with a green dress and skull belt and Maddy a girl in a white suit wit a wolf tail. "Hi guys! I brought a friend" Diana said cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back