• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Black watch shot a set of spikes towards maddy. These ones were also glowing white in places. Black watch hopped on the spikes and ran on top of them towards maddy as they extended towards her.
She tried her best to dodge them, seeing him come towards her.

They missed but black watch leaped into the air, landed behind her and shot a set of spikes towards her.

The spell impacted him and the man exploded. Apparently dead. Suddenly he reappeared behind the wizard and spikes; this time that were glowing shot out of the ground at his back.

(I figured bidding cause he saw Jefferson's armor disintegrate and didn't want the same to happen) Maddy tries to get closer to black watch. She turned seeing him reappear. "Johnathon behind you!" Maddy shouted.
Johnothon disapperated and reappeared several yards away.

“Who am I? I AM GOD. GOD OF THIS WORLD.” His voice was almost inhuman now. It seemed to resonate from somewhere beyond hell itself. “gods don’t bleed... but you... YOU WILL.” and with that he lifted himself up on a blackstone platform and made it launch himself at her. He had a spike ready to spear her as he flew towards maddy. He let the spike loose and it flew towards her.

“Who am I? I AM GOD. GOD OF THIS WORLD.” His voice was almost inhuman now. It seemed to resonate from somewhere beyond hell itself. “gods don’t bleed... but you... YOU WILL.” and with that he lifted himself up on a blackstone platform and made it launch himself at her. He had a spike ready to spear her as he flew towards maddy. He let the spike loose and it flew towards her.
Maddy laughed. "No matter what I heal. I died before you don't scare me. " she took a deep breathe letting her healing powers heal her. Eyes still yellow she smirked. "Ready to face off against the child of Venus. " she wasn't going to say her mom really wasn't the god Venus but figured it may scare him a bit.

Maddy laughed. "No matter what I heal. I died before you don't scare me. " she took a deep breathe letting her healing powers heal her. Eyes still yellow she smirked. "Ready to face off against the child of Venus. " she wasn't going to say her mom really wasn't the god Venus but figured it may scare him a bit.
Johnothon pointed his wand at Black Reach. "I've got one more." He said. "ense lucis miseris." A sword of light burst from his wand and targeted the spikes.

Black watch smiled and shot a burst of spikes at maddy, jumped behind her then shot another set, then sent spikes from beneath her and from above her. He moved at lightning speed and then targeted Johnathon with the same tactic.

Black watch smiled and shot a burst of spikes at maddy, jumped behind her then shot another set, then sent spikes from beneath her and from above her. He moved at lightning speed and then targeted Johnathon with the same tactic.
Johnothon disapperated going to Maddy. He grabbed her quickly and disapperated again taking them back to the house. A place the Black Reach couldn't (hehe) reach. (Trust me I've tried with some of my characters that are literal gods)

Johnothon disapperated going to Maddy. He grabbed her quickly and disapperated again taking them back to the house. A place the Black Reach couldn't (hehe) reach. (Trust me I've tried with some of my characters that are literal gods)
"come on! I wants to stay!" She growl before blinking. Her eyes returned to normal. "Sorry..wolf brain really gets protective and wants to fight"

(New people and people returning)
(The Dancing monkeys. Also Peter, Kala, and Sans are in France, Jeremy and Diana got engaged, and other things)
(Alright got it)
New news articles were being printed out, it seemed the war had come to an end with a peace agreement. Joey was still in custody. His soul nowhere to be found. Y was eating some ramen in a ramen shop.

(So what did you think of the battle?)
(Well done was very fun)

"come on! I wants to stay!" She growl before blinking. Her eyes returned to normal. "Sorry..wolf brain really gets protective and wants to fight"
Johnothon was stepped away from her. He sat on the couch. His finger was bleeding profusely. He took his wand and waved it over the cut. "Episky." He said. The cut healed itself.

(Alright got it)
New news articles were being printed out, it seemed the war had come to an end with a peace agreement. Joey was still in custody. His soul nowhere to be found. Y was eating some ramen in a ramen shop.
(Well done was very fun)

Johnothon was stepped away from her. He sat on the couch. His finger was bleeding profusely. He took his wand and waved it over the cut. "Episky." He said. The cut healed itself.
"you okay?" She asked looking over to the TV seeing the news was on. She sighed.

"you okay?" She asked looking over to the TV seeing the news was on. She sighed.
"Just splinched my finger some." He said. "I apparated twice in succession rather quickly, that's difficult to do correctly. I was lucky enough to only get a finger cut." He said.

K-9 went over and licked his hand. "thank you." Maddy sighed and keeps watching the news.
He nodded looking up at the TV. "Well, at least the war is over." He said. "Maybe now, we can look forward to some peace." He said.

Spider-Man got a call from the Hero League. "Hello? Right. OH jeez that's bad." He looked at the woman who had trespassed. "We'll deal with you later. Kala we're needed back at the city. xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

He nodded looking up at the TV. "Well, at least the war is over." He said. "Maybe now, we can look forward to some peace." He said.

Spider-Man got a call from the Hero League. "Hello? Right. OH jeez that's bad." He looked at the woman who had trespassed. "We'll deal with you later. Kala we're needed back at the city. xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
"yeah...but I really miss Joey." She said.

Kala nodded. "then lets go back"

"yeah...but I really miss Joey." She said.

Kala nodded. "then lets go back"
Johnothon looked at her sadly. "There's nothing I can do about that. Well I mean I could cast the cheer charm on you. Make you feel better for a while." He said. "But other than that nothing."

Peter called Sans and in a few minutes, they were all back at the house. "What happened?" Peter asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back