• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He raised his head to show two glowing white eyes. "Whoever gets in my way. Shall be eliminated." His demonic voice seemed loud yet deathly quiet at the same time. "Your power is nothing to what i possess."

He raised his head to show two glowing white eyes. "Whoever gets in my way. Shall be eliminated." His demonic voice seemed loud yet deathly quiet at the same time. "Your power is nothing to what i possess."
Maddy heard the words. "Hmm... maybe we should keep an eye on him." She said in a mutter almost.

He snaps his fingers and two zombies each carrying enchanted swords and armor, rise from the ground. “Kill them.” He says.

(Armored zombies)

Abilities: can fight as well as a fully trained mideivel Knight.)

He snaps his fingers and two zombies each carrying enchanted swords and armor, rise from the ground. “Kill them.” He says.

(Armored zombies)

Abilities: can fight as well as a fully trained mideivel Knight.)
"Zombies really? " Maddy said putting on the wolf embalm. A white suit appeared over her clothes. She wasn't going to turn werewolf yet. ( how can he summon zombies? It wasn't included on the character sheet)

The zombies draw their swords and savagely rush the woman in the white cloak. One jumps upwards while the other tries to stab her with its enchanted sword.

The zombies draw their swords and savagely rush the woman in the white cloak. One jumps upwards while the other tries to stab her with its enchanted sword.
Maddy dodges quickly, moving out of the way of their attack. She goes to punch one of them.

Johnothon wasn't afraid of this man. He had seen much worse. He participated in the battle of hogwarts. Carnage like that left you less afraid to some things. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at a zombie. "Incarcerous!" Ropes shot from the end of his wand and wrapped around a zombie making it no longer able to move.

Maddy dodges quickly, moving out of the way of their attack. She goes to punch one of them.
He then proceeded to point his wand at Maddy. She could feel her strength going up increasing the force of her punch.

Johnothon wasn't afraid of this man. He had seen much worse. He participated in the battle of hogwarts. Carnage like that left you less afraid to some things. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at a zombie. "Incarcerous!" Ropes shot from the end of his wand and wrapped around a zombie making it no longer able to move.

He then proceeded to point his wand at Maddy. She could feel her strength going up increasing the force of her punch.
she felt her strength increase. "You didnt have to do that"

(I forgot to add his wand pic to the character sheet..so here you go)
birch-nov17-1312in-wm02_original.jpg

The zombie splits apart and the other also dies. “Useless with or without heads. DIE.” Black spikes shot out in a narrow cone formation headed straight towards Maddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back