• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Kala nodded sending text messages to everyone.

Allyson looked at her phone. "Looks like we got trouble. Guess the date is over." @Drumonkey

Diana smiled at Jax when they were about to go to the park when her phone went off. "Oh there's trouble wanna come?" Lappi Lappi

Maddy answered her phone and sighed looking over at the man. Dragunov Dragunov "But..."
The man shrugged. "Here's my number." He said as he handed her a card with a number on it "Call me when you can."

"I told you. I AM GOD. GOD OF THIS WORLD." And with that, black watch shot a massive cone of spikes towards the wizard.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Jax froze that very instant. His enhanced reflexes kicked in and he was able to get a bearing on his sorroundings within barely a second. After a touch of thought, he realized that she must live with other heroes. However he wasn't in costume, so maybe this would go smoother than expected.
"Uh. Hey. Names Jax, nice to meet all of you"

"I can still fight when im angry Peter. You said you needed me so I'm here. I'm angry that you didn't give me a choice, you just poofed me back here. " She said.
"Oh can you two argue later please?" Johnothon asked.

"I told you. I AM GOD. GOD OF THIS WORLD." And with that, black watch shot a massive cone of spikes towards the wizard.
"No your a very old very egotistical man." Jace said. "There:s a difference."

"RRRRRAAAAAGH!!!" He shot a spike that missed and landed behind the wizard. "DIE." The spike began to shake and it suddenly regenerated at lightning speed headed towards the wizard from behind.

"RRRRRAAAAAGH!!!" He shot a spike that missed and landed behind the wizard. "DIE." The spike began to shake and it suddenly regenerated at lightning speed headed towards the wizard from behind.
Jace cast a teleportation spell. "I can do this forever dude. One of the perks of my position is that I have the ability to fight for years on end." He said. He restored his armor of light.

"Well then your lucky. Cause your In for a long one." (If my character is 300,000 years old than I'd assume he can fight for a long time as well.)

"Well then your lucky. Cause your In for a long one." (If my character is 300,000 years old than I'd assume he can fight for a long time as well.)
Jace created a dome of light around them. Now neither of them could escape until the other was defeated. "Than let's make history." Jace said.

"Agreed." He stated smiling. He took off at unnatural speed (Not super speed) and shot a set of glowing spikes towards him, the spikes intentionally missed, hit the dome and shattered, sending fragments in all directions. Then Black watch shot another set of spikes from below the wizard and also in front of him as well.

"Agreed." He stated smiling. He took off at unnatural speed (Not super speed) and shot a set of glowing spikes towards him, the spikes intentionally missed, hit the dome and shattered, sending fragments in all directions. Then Black watch shot another set of spikes from below the wizard and also in front of him as well.
The dome no longer led into the city. "Okay." Jace said. The dome disappeared and they were in the magic plains. An different dimension. Jace looked sad. "I'm sorry it came to this. This dimension is infinitely large. There's a way out but I don:t know where it is. Whichever of us wins, could still have to spend thousands of years looking for a way out.

"It doesn't matter. My race has an infinite lifespan. So shall we finish this?" Black watch asked in a much less demonic voice than before.

Black watch added, "Good thing this dimension is infinite. That way we can both go to our limits." And with that black watch's body began to disintegrate leaving a shadowy figure in its place. (This is his final form. He is no longer black watch. His name is now Null.) Null shot foward as a beam of darkness that flew towards the wizard at supersonic speed.

Black watch added, "Good thing this dimension is infinite. That way we can both go to our limits." And with that black watch's body began to disintegrate leaving a shadowy figure in its place. (This is his final form. He is no longer black watch. His name is now Null.) Null shot foward as a beam of darkness that flew towards the wizard at supersonic speed.
Jace cast his most powerful light spell. His skin began to glow. He grew in size. His eyes became white lights. He became a light wraith. An agent of light. He shot the beam of light and it went against the beam of darkness.

The beams collided. The ball in the middle grew in size. Larger and larger, the powers were completely equal. Null shot spikes at the wizard while he was shooting his beam of light.

The beams collided. The ball in the middle grew in size. Larger and larger, the powers were completely equal. Null shot spikes at the wizard while he was shooting his beam of light.
Shurikens of light were created and sent to intercept the spikes. As the fight drew out longer the both of them only got stronger.

With a burst of power null pushed himself to his absolute limit. The ball began to move towards the wizard. Slowly but surely. "I have killed light wraiths before. NOW DIE!!!" Null put his life energy into his beam of darkness and what followed was a gargantuan explosion that would blow them both away.

With a burst of power null pushed himself to his absolute limit. The ball began to move towards the wizard. Slowly but surely. "I have killed light wraiths before. NOW DIE!!!" Null put his life energy into his beam of darkness and what followed was a gargantuan explosion that would blow them both away.
Using of his power Jace created forcefield. It barely held. When the smoke settled Jace had lost his light form. He fell to his knees panting.

Null walked up to Jace and gazed down at him. Null said, "Are you done?" He smirked and added, "Pathetic." Then wisps of darkness flew around null and in an instant he was gone. Null reappeared in the real world and began to walk down the a road once more.

Null walked up to Jace and gazed down at him. Null said, "Are you done?" He smirked and added, "Pathetic." Then wisps of darkness flew around null and in an instant he was gone. Null reappeared in the real world and began to walk down the a road once more.

(How was the fight? I've always wanted to use that phrase.)
Jace fell to the ground passed out relived his life had been spared.

(Sooo much fun. I will say this. The passage of time is different here, and in this place people's of magic power don't age. And it's basically the most advanced magical training ground. Jace will eventually return stronger than ever)

(I hoped that you'd be okay with him changing forms from black watch to null. What did you think of that?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back