• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I need to come inside. As I said it's a matter of utmost urgency." He held out his pitch black stick figure arm and held out the case. "In this case is a serum that has the power to change EVERYTHING for the good or the bad. I came here because I heard your a group of heroes and because of that I though that you might be able to help. Can you?" Arms Dealer opened the case via passcode and held out a vial which contained a silvery blue liquid.
Dru appeared behind Allyson his golden eyes shining "why are you giving us this? Also what does it do to normal people?"
"Oh really?" She said seeing Dru appear behind her.

"From what I heard it augments their physical and mental state. It apparently can enable normal people to run at 300 miles per hour, lift 60 tons, jump a quarter of a mile in the air, Enhances their senses by 30 times and make their bones actually unbreakable. The group who I took it from wants to use it on their soldiers in order to make them hero killers." He looked at them and added, "By the way. You may refer to me as The Arms Dealer."

"From what I heard it augments their physical and mental state. It apparently can enable normal people to run at 300 miles per hour, lift 60 tons, jump a quarter of a mile in the air, Enhances their senses by 30 times and make their bones actually unbreakable. The group who I took it from wants to use it on their soldiers in order to make them hero killers." He looked at them and added, "By the way. You may refer to me as The Arms Dealer."
Dru raised an eyebrow and said "why give it to us? Why not just sell it. We have no need for something like that and not everyone in this house or that we associate with are heroes." Dru peered at the man with scepticism clear across his face. "also what do you want from us for it?"

Bill followed the thin man, he didn't expected what he did, but he keep watching him, he followed him as he stole the vial and got on the car, prepared the guns, and got driving.

He watched the conversation, but when he said the man that appeared behind the girl, he felt something strange, he knew that he could pose a serious threat to his plans, so he keep watching from the mindscape, hoping not to be noticed.

Allyson nodded. "okay then why don't you take it if that is what the serum does. now my question is how did you know heroes live here." She crossed her arms.

"First. The serum makes you absolutely crazy. It wipes your emotions, your feelings, the very thing that makes you yourself. Second. I didn't sell it because if this falls into the wrong hands then god help us all. Third. I know that you live here because I used to work with that same corporation. Now I know what you are thinking, why should you help me? Because I will help you in return...
...I'll help you take them down."

Bill followed the thin man, he didn't expected what he did, but he keep watching him, he followed him as he stole the vial and got on the car, prepared the guns, and got driving.

He watched the conversation, but when he said the man that appeared behind the girl, he felt something strange, he knew that he could pose a serious threat to his plans, so he keep watching from the mindscape, hoping not to be noticed.
Dru looked up and felt a powerful presence before him and he saw the remnants of Zadock's spell focusing on Bill Dru blinked and stared at bill using his power to see Bill.

"First. The serum makes you absolutely crazy. It wipes your emotions, your feelings, the very thing that makes you yourself. Second. I didn't sell it because if this falls into the wrong hands then god help us all. Third. I know that you live here because I used to work with that same corporation. Now I know what you are thinking, why should you help me? Because I will help you in return...
...I'll help you take them down."
Dru looked up and felt a powerful presence before him and he saw the remnants of Zadock's spell focusing on Bill Dru blinked and stared at bill using his power to see Bill.
Allyson notices Dru looking up and wondered what he was looking at. She turned to the Arms dealer. "Sorry but I find it hard to trust you since we just met." She got ready to close the door.

Lappi Lappi In the living room Diana was curious of who was at the door and looked at Jax. "I'll be back in one second." She teleported only to end up behind Arms dealer. She tilted her head and her mostly white hair fell in front of her face. "Who are you?"

Allyson notices Dru looking up and wondered what he was looking at. She turned to the Arms dealer. "Sorry but I find it hard to trust you since we just met." She got ready to close the door.

Lappi Lappi In the living room Diana was curious of who was at the door and looked at Jax. "I'll be back in one second." She teleported only to end up behind Arms dealer. She tilted her head and her mostly white hair fell in front of her face. "Who are you?"
Dru held a hand up and stopped the door "hold on we can't just let this guy go with that serum can we?" Dru asked calmly even though he didn't look over at arms dealer or Allyson.

Suddenly a convoy of pitch black infantry and Humvees flanked by four troop helicopters comes into view. "Shit!! It's them!! Please you must let me inside!! They will kill me if you don't!!!" As if to justify what he said an unguided rocket flew overhead from one of the choppers and blew up his car. "I'm telling the truth!!" He was truly terrified. The Humvees pulled up and out of each one stepped four soldiers, each armed with an AK-74N and body armor.

Dru held a hand up and stopped the door "hold on we can't just let this guy go with that serum can we?" Dru asked calmly even though he didn't look over at arms dealer or Allyson.
Suddenly a convoy of pitch black infantry and Humvees flanked by four troop helicopters comes into view. "Shit!! It's them!! Please you must let me inside!! They will kill me if you don't!!!" As if to justify what he said an unguided rocket flew overhead from one of the choppers and blew up his car. "I'm telling the truth!!" He was truly terrified. The Humvees pulled up and out of each one stepped four soldiers, each armed with an AK-74N and body armor.
"true." Allyson said.

Diana heard looked at the group coming. "okay." She touch arms dealer's shoulder and teleported him in the house. Allyson turned. "diana, you cant just teleport strangers in the house."

Bill was in joy... And disturbed. In joy because there was going to be a battle, and that means CHAOS, and disturbed because the guy was staring directly at him. 'He can see me, huh?', then the girl took the thin man and teleported somewhere.

He stopped the time around the guy, and bullets stopped midair, and soldiers stood frozen in their places. He spoke:

"Who are you?" He asked.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

(Umm powerplay? Srry ive never seen gravity falls)
(Not actually, he is just 'entered' the reality, that is the only way he can communicate with others, aside to meeting them in their dreams, and while he speaks to someone like this, time don't progress)

(Wait fill me in, what happened?)

(okay I'm lost I thought the car was in whashington, but now it's in the city which I thought was in Utah. Based on the time zone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back