• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Vision, Jackson, Makoto... anyone else we should get?" Cap asked
"I think that's everyone who's immediately involved." Tony said. "You thinking Having Jackson will put the vote in you favor?" Logan asked. "He's a smart guy." Tony said. "Yeah he's also not the kind of kid to vote for himself. Kid has an issue with bias like that."

"I think that's everyone who's immediately involved." Tony said. "You thinking Having Jackson will put the vote in you favor?" Logan asked. "He's a smart guy." Tony said. "Yeah he's also not the kind of kid to vote for himself. Kid has an issue with bias like that."
"You saying Jackson would vote for Makoto?" Cap said. He was silent for a moment before smirking "You know... there is option 3... just saying Tony... I don't think I've ever been to a gay wedding."

"True guess it is. " she nods
"That doesn't mean I can't teach you some other things that may come in handy." The Coelacanth said. "Most notably my infamous Fading Strike. I'm surprised Eris was able to pick it up so quickly just by seeing me use it, but she can't control it like I can because she hasn't mastered it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back