• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter glared at pridius. "What is your offer"
Pridius smirks as he holds up the runestones that's almost twice the size of any of the other twelve. "One last test. I've been watching all of you, especially you, Tyson. I've watched your growth in power over the last couple of years. You went from a coward running away from Arkalas and hiding behind a bunch of equally shallow mortals to having the guts to want to face Skorne's daughter, and possibly a revived Skorne, head on. You finally have the courage to be a worthy opponent." He takes a step towards Tyson, causing Robby and Akane to draw their weapons. However, Tyson doesn't. He just stares at him. "I'll give you this runestone so that you can confront them."

"What's in it for you?" Tyson asked.

"When you get back, we finish the war we started all those years ago." Pridius said. "Don't worry. I'll give you time to recuperate and prepare yourself. After that, we battle to the death. No more running away. No calling it a draw and trying again later. This is where our story finally ends."

Pridius smirks as he holds up the runestones that's almost twice the size of any of the other twelve. "One last test. I've been watching all of you, especially you, Tyson. I've watched your growth in power over the last couple of years. You went from a coward running away from Arkalas and hiding behind a bunch of equally shallow mortals to having the guts to want to face Skorne's daughter, and possibly a revived Skorne, head on. You finally have the courage to be a worthy opponent." He takes a step towards Tyson, causing Robby and Akane to draw their weapons. However, Tyson doesn't. He just stares at him. "I'll give you this runestone so that you can confront them."

"What's in it for you?" Tyson asked.

"When you get back, we finish the war we started all those years ago." Pridius said. "Don't worry. I'll give you time to recuperate and prepare yourself. After that, we battle to the death. No more running away. No calling it a draw and trying again later. This is where our story finally ends."
Hunter looked at Pridius. "There is no other options for deals?" She turned to Tyson and took his hand. "Its your choice "

Hunter looked at Pridius. "There is no other options for deals?" She turned to Tyson and took his hand. "Its your choice "
"This is my only offer." Pridius said.

Tyson holds Hunter's hand and looks at her. "It was bound to happen eventually. We couldn't keep avoiding each other forever, and the longer we hold this off, the worse things could get for the rest of the world." He looks at Pridius. "Fine."

LW just suddenly flew away, back to his pod, which has now finished building his bunker complex underground, the pod was the entrance

"This is my only offer." Pridius said.

Tyson holds Hunter's hand and looks at her. "It was bound to happen eventually. We couldn't keep avoiding each other forever, and the longer we hold this off, the worse things could get for the rest of the world." He looks at Pridius. "Fine."
She nods. "Guess it's a deal."

"It is" Diana said. Golden looked at her tilting his head when it finally clicked. "Oh you're the defected clone. Hmm you dont look that impressive. Dont get why Wolfe was obsessed with you."
"And we've looped right back around to me wanting to kick your ass." Jeremy said

"And we've looped right back around to me wanting to kick your ass." Jeremy said
"What I'm just saying I dont get it. " Goldie shrugged. "We arnt human. We are completely disposable. Wolfe could have just made a clone of her"

Diana took out her gun. "What do you want? Why are you being so chummy"

"What I'm just saying I dont get it. " Goldie shrugged. "We arnt human. We are completely disposable. Wolfe could have just made a clone of her"

Diana took out her gun. "What do you want? Why are you being so chummy"
Jeremy was ready to take out Goldie already

Suddenly, a large cannon appeared on top of where the bunker was, aiming at those near it "I'll wait"

Goldie chuckled. "Just seeing who I'm dealing with and it's not like I need the clones of Wolfe. I'm fine with you guys taking them out." Diana didnt trust him. "Hmm Fell, Jeremy what do you guys think "
"he's a wolfe product i hate most of them and i tolerate you." Fell pointed at Diana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back