• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh yeah I'm ready." She said.
Robby and Akane place the runestones on the floor, making a circle with them. Once the last stone is placed, they light up. Seconds later, a portal forms.

"Home sweet home, here I come!" Akane said as she jumps into the portal. Robby and Tyson jump in after her.

Suddenly, a large cannon appeared on top of where the bunker was, aiming at those near it "I'll wait"
one of them held up a badge with the words HL and a pair of wings. "We are with the hero league. We are just making sure you arnt doing anything to harm the city."

Robby and Akane place the runestones on the floor, making a circle with them. Once the last stone is placed, they light up. Seconds later, a portal forms.

"Home sweet home, here I come!" Akane said as she jumps into the portal. Robby and Tyson jump in after her.
Hunter let them jump in before her. She looked at her bow. "Time to see what you can do." She jumped into the portal.

one of them held up a badge with the words HL and a pair of wings. "We are with the hero league. We are just making sure you arnt doing anything to harm the city."
He looked at the badge, "What kind of name is Hero League, I was expecting Something with Legion in it"

Several seconds later, a large speaker system, connected to megaphones, and cannon barrels rose up from underground

Hunter let them jump in before her. She looked at her bow. "Time to see what you can do." She jumped into the portal.
On the other side was the Underworld, filled with demons, lava, and many other ominous things. With Akane being there, the squad was able to go directly to the gates without having to navigate a perilous series of paths along the way.

"Wow. It looked a lot better when I was here." Akane said. She holds her hand out. "LET ME IN!" Sure those weren't the right words, but she had a pass due to her connections in her homeworld. The gates slowly opened, and inside, as far as the eyes could see, was an army or demons, orcs, zombies, golems, trolls, plague monsters, and other enemies. "Whoa....."

"I don't remember this being the welcoming committee, Akane." Tyson said.

"That's because it's not." Akane said.

"Oh it's a welcoming committee alright. It's just that WE'RE the guests of honor." Robby said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back