• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

On the other side was the Underworld, filled with demons, lava, and many other ominous things. With Akane being there, the squad was able to go directly to the gates without having to navigate a perilous series of paths along the way.

"Wow. It looked a lot better when I was here." Akane said. She holds her hand out. "LET ME IN!" Sure those weren't the right words, but she had a pass due to her connections in her homeworld. The gates slowly opened, and inside, as far as the eyes could see, was an army or demons, orcs, zombies, golems, trolls, plague monsters, and other enemies. "Whoa....."

"I don't remember this being the welcoming committee, Akane." Tyson said.

"That's because it's not." Akane said.

"Oh it's a welcoming committee alright. It's just that WE'RE the guests of honor." Robby said.
"A group full of monsters. That's one welcoming committee. " she got a fire arrow ready in her bow.

"A group full of monsters. That's one welcoming committee. " she got a fire arrow ready in her bow.
(Got a whole army of enemies to deal with. Have fun kicking their asses! Lmao)

Robby takes out his axe while Akane and Tyson take to the skies.

"Well, since they're so willing to roll out the red carpet for us, let's make ourselves at home." Tyson said with a smirk.

Robby dives in and starts hacking through demons with his axe while Akane shoots at the archer trolls in the background with her bow and arrows. Tyson launches fireballs at the orcs.

(Got a whole army of enemies to deal with. Have fun kicking their asses! Lmao)

Robby takes out his axe while Akane and Tyson take to the skies.

"Well, since they're so willing to roll out the red carpet for us, let's make ourselves at home." Tyson said with a smirk.

Robby dives in and starts hacking through demons with his axe while Akane shoots at the archer trolls in the background with her bow and arrows. Tyson launches fireballs at the orcs.
Hunter sent fire arrows at the zombies. "Let's do it."

Misty glared. "I was planning on getting potion supplies. Not running into a villain." Sparks came off of her hand. "Go back where you came from."
"Ha, never..." Protocol stated. the fog growing denser and darker, with energy building up enough to mimic lightning.

"Now this is a big WOMP WOMP." Maurice grabbed his laser gun "For you at least, cuz this is pure light" he said shooting at the shadow, cutting it off from his body.
On his foot was a set of black sticky webbing stronger than steel holding him there.

On his foot was a set of black sticky webbing stronger than steel holding him there.
"Now this is a big WOMP WOMP." Maurice grabbed his laser gun "For you at least, cuz this is pure light" he said shooting at the shadow, cutting it off from his body.
The shadow reformed after disappearing for a minute. "Okay Tin can. We are going to give you an option. Pay us what those criminals owe us or I send you into the darkness"

The shadow reformed after disappearing for a minute. "Okay Tin can. We are going to give you an option. Pay us what those criminals owe us or I send you into the darkness"
"oooo the darkness, so scary, I've made my way outta hell, and I can transfer my programming to a clone. and you thin- wait I do have a stash of uranium will that do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back