• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"We killed alot too. Even ran into this golden guard Minerva spoke about. But he got away. Honestly I think he might head to you guys next. Keep an eye out. " Alex said.
Fell pulled a sharp bone out the head of another wolfe. "how many stupid clones did this bastard make?" He asked

Fell pulled a sharp bone out the head of another wolfe. "how many stupid clones did this bastard make?" He asked
The ground behind him opened up and The Golden guard pulled himself out of the whole. He dusted himself. "Do you really want to know the answer." Fell would recognize him when he found Minerva.

Lone Wolf thinks to himself "I need money,but I can't get a job, due to the strict Triumvirate rules, oh look over there, a bank" He lands in front of the bank before he stepped in.

Lone Wolf thinks to himself "I need money,but I can't get a job, due to the strict Triumvirate rules, oh look over there, a bank" He lands in front of the bank before he stepped in.
The kid would stop, hearing the sudden drop and went to the bank.

He kicked down the door to the bank and he had then conjured an explosive-firing Maxim styled machine gun, then began to blast through the bank

The ground behind him opened up and The Golden guard pulled himself out of the whole. He dusted himself. "Do you really want to know the answer." Fell would recognize him when he found Minerva.
Fell looked at him. "stupid things are like cockroaches." He said

"That's none of your business newbie. just so you know, I'm Cambrian." He said, his hand turning into a shelled claw.
"Ah" Lone Wolf let go of the MG, with the gun disappearing as a small railgun carbine appeared in his hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back