• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You only went out if you followed the rules. Maddy didnt get those opportunities alot. She was always the rule breaker of the bunch." She said with a bit of a frown. "She was right about so many things..do much of what we did was so wrong..." There was a reason why Hunter stopped talking about her past. She regretted alot of it.
Tyson softly lays a hand on her shoulder. "Hey. It's okay. You can let it out and let it go. You didn't know back then. And look at you now. You've changed for the better and I'm so proud of you for it."

Tyson softly lays a hand on her shoulder. "Hey. It's okay. You can let it out and let it go. You didn't know back then. And look at you now. You've changed for the better and I'm so proud of you for it."
"I did know.. i knew what we did to get recruits, I knew the jobs we had to do. I just followed orders, not caring about who got hurt or how. " tears fell from her eyes. A few rabbits came into view and over to them.

"I did know.. i knew what we did to get recruits, I knew the jobs we had to do. I just followed orders, not caring about who got hurt or how. " tears fell from her eyes. A few rabbits came into view and over to them.
Tyson wraps his arms around her for comfort, noticing the rabbits approaching them as well.

Lone Wolf began flying as the pod continued to dig a bunker system, as he flew, he put his gas mask back on and flew into town

Users who are viewing this thread

Back