• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She was getting more frustrated “listen here you weasel, you and the other clones are products of a mad man that needs to be stopped, period!” She stated
"Yes but isnt a few of your friends a product of him as well. One got split into two because of him." He said mentioning Scout and Jeremy. "And the research that made us also made that defect clone."

Alex looked angry at the mention if Diana. "Shes not a defect. Now if you say anything else about my sister your dead "

"Yes but isnt a few of your friends a product of him as well. One got split into two because of him." He said mentioning Scout and Jeremy. "And the research that made us also made that defect clone."

Alex looked angry at the mention if Diana. "Shes not a defect. Now if you say anything else about my sister your dead "

“And I’m looking forward to killing you” she grinned

Protocol and the fog are currently robbing a bank and escaping with the cash, the fog shielding him from lethal blows.

"It's something I've always wondered." Tyson said. "I feel like I haven't really gotten to KNOW you and your life as much as you've gotten to know all the shit I deal with, so I wanna make up for that."
"Well I'm willing to answer anything you want to know. " she said.

Protocol and the fog are currently robbing a bank and escaping with the cash, the fog shielding him from lethal blows.
Security started shooting at them. There was a girl nearby wearing a leather jacket with dark blue hair. She held a shadow orb in her hands. "Hmm those two are new."

"Maybe next time." Goldie said as the ground suddenly opened up underneath the three of them, they fell in.

Killian quickly grabbed the floor with her hand that became an anchored claw, while her other arm shot downward and grabbed Alex to catch him

Security started shooting at them. There was a girl nearby wearing a leather jacket with dark blue hair. She held a shadow orb in her hands. "Hmm those two are new."
Maurice showed up (just so yall know, his voice sounds like the SAM voice by microsoft.) "Well i have never seen fog like that.

The fog blocked the bullets, and suddenly disappears with protocol

There was a sudden darkening of the skies overhead, lightning forming a circle in the sky, then a deep purple and black portal had opened up, and something fell out, then as suddenly as it appeared, the portal closed and the skies returned to normal.

There was a sudden darkening of the skies overhead, lightning forming a circle in the sky, then a deep purple and black portal had opened up, and something fell out, then as suddenly as it appeared, the portal closed and the skies returned to normal.
Maurice shrugged. "Well that was odd."

Soon after, there was a large explosion-like sound, like something had crashed, something had indeed crashed, in an open field.

Although no one thought anything at first, a large beam shot up from the pod, like a scanning beacon, it was clearly visible from anywhere nearby, it was a deep blue in color.

Although no one thought anything at first, a large beam shot up from the pod, like a scanning beacon, it was clearly visible from anywhere nearby, it was a deep blue in color.
Maurice sighed "Welp time to check it out" Maurice said in a deep robotic voice, he began to run, his shoulder jets helping him pick up speed because he is 5 meters tall

Maurice showed up (just so yall know, his voice sounds like the SAM voice by microsoft.) "Well i have never seen fog like that.

The fog blocked the bullets, and suddenly disappears with protocol

Maurice sighed "Welp time to check it out" Maurice said in a deep robotic voice, he began to run, his shoulder jets helping him pick up speed because he is 5 meters tall
The girl chuckled. "Oh to see what the cracks brought now." Nyx headed for the direction of the pod.

Meanwhile, in the Field, the pod shed some plating, as this was the first part of a special bunker builder, which happens when the pod crash lands and the occupant is about to leave it.

Meanwhile, in the Field, the pod shed some plating, as this was the first part of a special bunker builder, which happens when the pod crash lands and the occupant is about to leave it.

Not long after an aircraft of some sort came flying in on anti gravity thrusters before setting down in the field, a squad of soldiers disembarking to investigate the pod

The main door of the pod opened, and someone wearing a black and red uniform, a mask, and a futuristic looking Stahlhelm stepped out of the pod.

The main door of the pod opened, and someone wearing a black and red uniform, a mask, and a futuristic looking Stahlhelm stepped out of the pod.

As he stepped out of the pod he was greeted by the squad of soldiers that appeared to be nothing but girls, holding weapons

He Hovered his hand over one of his pistols, "Who are you all, and where am I?" as he spoke, it could be noted that he had a surprising German Dialect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back