• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He Hovered his hand over one of his pistols, "Who are you all, and where am I?" as he spoke, it could be noted that he had a surprising German Dialect

(Please tap the reply button so it’s easier for all of us to decern who you are talking to)

“I would advise you to keep your hands away from your weapons and in the air if you don’t want to get hurt” she replied in an identical German dialect

(Please tap the reply button so it’s easier for all of us to decern who you are talking to)

“I would advise you to keep your hands away from your weapons and in the air if you don’t want to get hurt” she replied in an identical German dialect
He moved his hand away from his pistol, but he did not put his hands in the air, he looked at the girl and responded, "I Will not put my hands up, tell me where I am."

As he stepped out of the pod he was greeted by the squad of soldiers that appeared to be nothing but girls, holding weapons

"It means Stormtrooper, which are Shock troops"

"I do not know, all of a sudden a portal opened, and now I am here"
"Names Nyx." The blue haired girl said tossing a shadow orb back and forth. "No idea who the rest are just wanted to see the commotion. Hmm shock trooper so like starwars.." she laughed. "Yeah the portal thing doesnt surprise me this universe is known for people slipping through the cracks. The mages here are still working on that"

"Names Nyx." The blue haired girl said tossing a shadow orb back and forth. "No idea who the rest are just wanted to see the commotion. Hmm shock trooper so like starwars.." she laughed. "Yeah the portal thing doesnt surprise me this universe is known for people slipping through the cracks. The mages here are still working on that"
"No not like that Ancient earth film, we are much different"

"Names Nyx." The blue haired girl said tossing a shadow orb back and forth. "No idea who the rest are just wanted to see the commotion. Hmm shock trooper so like starwars.." she laughed. "Yeah the portal thing doesnt surprise me this universe is known for people slipping through the cracks. The mages here are still working on that
Maurice still laughed at the newcomer

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral:neutral

name:Loba Andrade

Code name:Loba

Appearance:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...llcsH6z8AKEQOTqx-x2VvShJrG_KbXh5si2owNlM2AI&s

Powers/abilities: Teleporter, Pillar of Relocation (( A Legend specializing in getting
the highest quality loot, Loba’s tactical ability Burglar's Best Friend allows her
to throw a bracelet that teleports her to wherever it lands. Her passive Eye for
Quality Eye for Quality causes her to see and ping Purple and Gold-tier loot through
walls. Her ultimate ability Black Market Boutique Black Market Boutique
places a pillar that allows any player that interacts with it to teleport
ammunition and up to two items from the surrounding area directly into their inventory. ))

Weapons(optional):RE45 (handgun),P2020(handgun), Mozambique (handgun),
Alternator (sub-machinegun), and Wingman (handgun)

Weaknesses:fear of the dark.

Backstory(optional):I've always felt it in my blood. I am a thief. And a good one at that.
It was the only way I felt true to myself. And those same feelings grew into opportunity.
I honed my skills, and enhanced my methods.
With success came wealth, power, and friendship.
I was the best, and everyone knew it. But something was always missing.

Other info(optional):When Loba was nine, she looked on as simulacrum hit-man Reveant
killed her family. Left with nothing, she survived by picking pockets. Using every
tool at her disposal to life herself from the gutter - including an experimental
Jump Drive, pilfered from a supposedly impenetrable research facility.

(We have a character thread, please post it there)

"What was life like for you when you weren't working? Did you ever get to just hang out or go places?" He asked.
"Did a lot of training but Yeah I went out with alot of the people in the family business, movies and the like" she said. "But life was mainly that the business "

"Did a lot of training but Yeah I went out with alot of the people in the family business, movies and the like" she said. "But life was mainly that the business "
"That's good. A lot of people don't get an opportunity to enjoy their lives outside of their businesses. Especially when it comes to stuff like that." He said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“It’s a shame he got away though, I was looking forward to ripping his mask off” Killian sighed as she got them out of the hole in the floor

"That's good. A lot of people don't get an opportunity to enjoy their lives outside of their businesses. Especially when it comes to stuff like that." He said.
"You only went out if you followed the rules. Maddy didnt get those opportunities alot. She was always the rule breaker of the bunch." She said with a bit of a frown. "She was right about so many things..do much of what we did was so wrong..." There was a reason why Hunter stopped talking about her past. She regretted alot of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back