• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Vickie looked at Alex and tears began to form as she laid her head against his chest. I think that means the Ai finally gave up?” Lily suggested

Wisp looked at him with a confused expression.

James shuddered “ugh… so creepy” he replied
He patted her back. "Its ok." He looked at Lily and nods.

"Here let me know you." He said and made images of what has been going on appear in front of them.

Kala chuckled. "I've been around for awhile. I've seen many things James. " she looked at Livia. "Sera and Marina have been spirits for a long time now. You are the first holder that really has gotten control of thier abilities with out them being in control. Thier spirits are most likely going to become the souls of your children. " livia's eyes flashed to blue then red before both of thier voices spoke. "What! "

“Yes, mania and Edpool are also juvenile versions.” Wraith replies while Edpool waved his hand through Spectre only to get hit over the head with a gem studded cane.
"Well anything is possible." Stella shrugged. "So is Smiler a version of him too?" She asked jokingly

"Well anything is possible." Stella shrugged. "So is Smiler a version of him too?" She asked jokingly
“In some universes yes” Spectre replied “His main variant has multiple personality’s, one being Smiler.” He added

He patted her back. "Its ok." He looked at Lily and nods.

"Here let me know you." He said and made images of what has been going on appear in front of them.

Kala chuckled. "I've been around for awhile. I've seen many things James. " she looked at Livia. "Sera and Marina have been spirits for a long time now. You are the first holder that really has gotten control of thier abilities with out them being in control. Thier spirits are most likely going to become the souls of your children. " livia's eyes flashed to blue then red before both of thier voices spoke. "What! "

Vickie, now Killian looked at him and gently got closer before giving him a kiss.

Wisp just looked perplexed

James looked at her like she was crazy. “That does make sense” Rebecca replied

It really wasnt much of importance just to give them access to the safe and safety deposit boxes.
Mortal attempts to gauge how many criminals there are and thinks of a plan. He assumes that they will probably use the backdoor as a exit once they got what they wants. That's when he'll strike. Mortal stands by the side the door that hides him once the door is opened.

She landed the jet. "You really know how to make a fight last if you had all this set up."
Nikolai: "The doctor's sheild and defenses are harsh....Many on my soldiers have been wounded by mines, gun fired, Traps, and barbed wire. As for the tanks...tracks get tangled in barbed wire and he has AT guns at the ready"
“You won’t know unless you try” she replied
Munin: "Whatever the reason may be....our humanity is gone miss...."

Mortal attempts to gauge how many criminals there are and thinks of a plan. He assumes that they will probably use the backdoor as a exit once they got what they wants. That's when he'll strike. Mortal stands by the side the door that hides him once the door is opened.
He sees a bout five at a glance. They all carried guns. After a couple minutes, the door opens and one walks out, carrying a bag of loot.

Nikolai: "The doctor's sheild and defenses are harsh....Many on my soldiers have been wounded by mines, gun fired, Traps, and barbed wire. As for the tanks...tracks get tangled in barbed wire and he has AT guns at the ready"

"Tell me where you want me." She said

"Tell me where you want me." She said
Nikolai; "We're working one a energy weapon to pierce of disrupt the shield in a way so far we came up with a device that me help. Fortunate doc's defenses won't target noncombatants and doctor has you labled as civillian. That's where you come in. We need you to take this shield buster to the force feild and feed this fuel cell into it's receiver...the machine will do the rest

He sees a bout five at a glance. They all carried guns. After a couple minutes, the door opens and one walks out, carrying a bag of loot.
Mortal grips his metal bat as he tiptoed toward the thug to silently knock him out.

“Now aren’t you two a ray of sunshine” she sighed and entered the building looking for Allyson’s mom Musicnotes Musicnotes

(I thought dana went with Allyson but seeing as I haven't done much with her she could be back at HL for you)

(I thought Allyson had her stay behind? 🤷‍♂️ Oh well, lol)

Cinder walked into the lobby and looked around before going to the receptionist “I’d like to see Dana if you don’t mind, tell her the grand dragon is here to see her”

Last edited:
"Cthulu's been living with Sam for a while. But they met up in New York. After she stopped a Nuclear Warhead from blowing up Manhattan."

(I can imagine him trying to figure out how a skeleton boi got a kaiju sized monster to go on a date with him, lol)

Vickie, now Killian looked at him and gently got closer before giving him a kiss.

Wisp just looked perplexed

James looked at her like she was crazy. “That does make sense” Rebecca replied
Alex blushed. "Come on Vickie, let's take care of this moon base"

Oz just waits to see what she might say.

"But we didnt ask for this" marina said. Kala nods. "I know but it's already affecting you three. Livia your red and blue streak is fading. " Livia touched her hair. The streak had been there for as long as she had the necklace. She didnt even think about the colors turning back to blonde.

Nikolai; "We're working one a energy weapon to pierce of disrupt the shield in a way so far we came up with a device that me help. Fortunate doc's defenses won't target noncombatants and doctor has you labled as civillian. That's where you come in. We need you to take this shield buster to the force feild and feed this fuel cell into it's receiver...the machine will do the rest
"Sounds like a good plan to me." She chuckled. "Me a civilian? He really doesnt know who I am."

Alex blushed. "Come on Vickie, let's take care of this moon base"

Oz just waits to see what she might say.

"But we didnt ask for this" marina said. Kala nods. "I know but it's already affecting you three. Livia your red and blue streak is fading. " Livia touched her hair. The streak had been there for as long as she had the necklace. She didnt even think about the colors turning back to blonde.

“My name is Killian” she replied and blushed after she realized what she did “oh sorry, I just… I just couldn’t control myself”

“What is this madness? Are you trying to brainwash me or something Oz?” She asked rather defensivley

“Has something like this happened before?” Jenny asked

“Now aren’t you two a ray of sunshine” she sighed and entered the building looking for Allyson’s mom Musicnotes Musicnotes
Munin: "Well while i'm here I guess I could talk away. Did you know in terms of male human and female Pokémon bre-" -a lightning bolt struck Munin stopping the convo from continuing-
"Sounds like a good plan to me." She chuckled. "Me a civilian? He really doesnt know who I am."
Nikolai: "ok..but his land mines are still a problem so we took this mine clearing tank that totally doesn't belong to the US and will fire a line of explosives over the hill. when it blows all mines from here to his force field"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back