• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Out stepped several people, a man in torn combat gear, a boy in a black jumpsuit carrying several odd gadgets, a transparent man in a trench coat, and someone wearing a green Deadpool suit.
"Interesting group of characters " Stella said as she put on a white mask that covered her entire face.

Alex could see into her through her eyes, he could see that the AI was holding on, trying to stay in control but failing. Vickie leaned in closer while still staring into his eyes.

“What?” Was all she could say

“Kala” James nodded
"Just keep fighting Vickie " he said.

"I can show you" he said

"Well you guys normally dont do social visits" kala smiled. Livia nods. "Marina and Sera are having issues with thier memories. " Kala nods. "I see. So let me guess you are having twins?"

Mortal assessed the situation at hand. He know better than to try to fight multiple armed criminals, at least at once. He sneaks around to the back entrance of the bank.
The back entrance was locked. And through the door window he could see a figure

"Interesting group of characters " Stella said as she put on a white mask that covered her entire face.
"This is Simon, Wraith, Mania, Spectre, and Edpool." Natalie replied. Wraith removed his helmet; he looked similar to Eddie, but older and covered and scarred. Mania pulled a device from his backpack "This should track down Eddie 2." Spectre tipped his hat "the names Thomas, glad to be of service."
Edpool rummaged through Eddies explosives "I haven't had access to explosives since the fall, should be fun."

"Just keep fighting Vickie " he said.

"I can show you" he said

"Well you guys normally dont do social visits" kala smiled. Livia nods. "Marina and Sera are having issues with thier memories. " Kala nods. "I see. So let me guess you are having twins?"

Vickie looked at Alex and tears began to form as she laid her head against his chest. I think that means the Ai finally gave up?” Lily suggested

Wisp looked at him with a confused expression.

James shuddered “ugh… so creepy” he replied

“That won’t even remotely work, but let’s get you to the hero league, I’m sure Diane would like to see you two in cages” she chuckled
Hugin: "well this is embarrassing....Munin can you contact the pilot Mihaly? That is if he's not busy"

Munin: "Unfortunately....no sister. Old Mihaly is overseas with the human Nikolai"

Hugin: "well this is embarrassing....Munin can you contact the pilot Mihaly? That is if he's not busy"

Munin: "Unfortunately....no sister. Old Mihaly is overseas with the human Nikolai"

“Perhaps we can get you two rehabilitated?” Cinder chuckled “or maybe Diane will let me have you for a snack” she added as they soon landed in Edgewood near the hero league

“Perhaps we can get you two rehabilitated?” Cinder chuckled “or maybe Diane will let me have you for a snack” she added as they soon landed in Edgewood near the hero league
Munin: "we can always be recovered and rebuilt. unfortunately we loose our humanity the more it goes on"

Hugin: "Sister you do realize we could be permenantly destroyed for obliging with her? we could gotten money for our upgrades and left..."

Munin: "we can always be recovered and rebuilt. unfortunately we loose our humanity the more it goes on"

Hugin: "Sister you do realize we could be permenantly destroyed for obliging with her? we could gotten money for our upgrades and left..."

“What if I told you there’s somebody that could bring your humanity back?” She asked

“What if I told you there’s somebody that could bring your humanity back?” She asked
Munin: "It would be quite impossible considering we're mostly machine than flesh. I one still posses a eye and part of my rib cage"

Hugin: "....I'll just remained on auto pilot and lt you 2 talk...' -she seemed to shut down-

Munin: "It would be quite impossible considering we're mostly machine than flesh. I one still posses a eye and part of my rib cage"

Hugin: "....I'll just remained on auto pilot and lt you 2 talk...' -she seemed to shut down-

“You won’t know unless you try” she replied

"This is Simon, Wraith, Mania, Spectre, and Edpool." Natalie replied. Wraith removed his helmet; he looked similar to Eddie, but older and covered and scarred. Mania pulled a device from his backpack "This should track down Eddie 2." Spectre tipped his hat "the names Thomas, glad to be of service."
Edpool rummaged through Eddies explosives "I haven't had access to explosives since the fall, should be fun."
"So you like another version of Eddie?" She asked looked at Wraith seeing how similar he was to him.

"So you like another version of Eddie?" She asked looked at Wraith seeing how similar he was to him.
“Yes, mania and Edpool are also juvenile versions.” Wraith replies while Edpool waved his hand through Spectre only to get hit over the head with a gem studded cane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back