• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm not really a leader. " she shrugged. "I dont often work on teams"
"Malcolm will handle that stuff along with me, We need someone to sneak in and get your Eddie." Wraith replied

“But we need to stop the moon before it does something drastic” she replied

“I… just saw… her this… morning…” she replied before grabbing her head in confusion

James quickly grabbed her arm “it will be alright Marina”
"We will. We'll do that first then we are going to my lab " allyson said

"Really? Think hard about it " he said.

"You dont know that for sure. " Marina said.

"I see. I'll let her know." They said and talked on the phone. They soon hang up. "Dana will see you three in Allyson's office."

“Thank you” she smiled and went to Allyson’s office “hello Dana, it’s nice to see you again” cinder smiled as she entered

"We will. We'll do that first then we are going to my lab " allyson said

"Really? Think hard about it " he said.

"You dont know that for sure. " Marina said.

Killian nodded

Wisp held her head “I’m so confused”

“Yes, but you don’t know that it won’t” he replied

They were heading for a white van.
"Shoot" Mortal thought to himself, if two of them are planning on escaping then that mean he'll only have two robbers left to take care of. However something feels odd about what he just witness. If the criminal's goal is to well, rob a bank and take hostages stop the police or any superhuman from stopping them... then why take a hostage with them when trying to escape? Could it be to ensure their safe departure?

"Wait a minute, what am I thinking? Of course it's that!" Mortal muttered to himself. However, something about the act doesn't seem right to him. He could follow the white van but his odds of keeping up with an automobile on foot are close to none. After like, half a minute of thinking, Mortal decided to save the remaining hostages in the bank and apprehend the last 2 criminals. He'll try to investigate the whereabouts of the last two criminals and the remaining hostage tomorrow during the day. Although, accomplishing the task is easier said than done...

(Not gonna lie, I'm getting used to this! I feel like if I get the right prompt to work with, I could really get the creative juices flowing!)

"Have creatures? You can call them pets or animals you know." He said. "But yeah there should be some shops for pets and things."
"Right I forget pets....though would a muggle cre...um pet shop sell food as lice?...do believe they sell insects as of crickets and worms right?" She questioned

Killian nodded

Wisp held her head “I’m so confused”

“Yes, but you don’t know that it won’t” he replied
"You both ready?" She asked. Alex nods. "I am. Are you killian?"

"I'm sure you are, I just want to help. Maybe I can help wake you up." He offered.

Marina didnt say anything.

"Shoot" Mortal thought to himself, if two of them are planning on escaping then that mean he'll only have two robbers left to take care of. However something feels odd about what he just witness. If the criminal's goal is to well, rob a bank and take hostages stop the police or any superhuman from stopping them... then why take a hostage with them when trying to escape? Could it be to ensure their safe departure?

"Wait a minute, what am I thinking? Of course it's that!" Mortal muttered to himself. However, something about the act doesn't seem right to him. He could follow the white van but his odds of keeping up with an automobile on foot are close to none. After like, half a minute of thinking, Mortal decided to save the remaining hostages in the bank and apprehend the last 2 criminals. He'll try to investigate the whereabouts of the last two criminals and the remaining hostage tomorrow during the day. Although, accomplishing the task is easier said than done...

(Not gonna lie, I'm getting used to this! I feel like if I get the right prompt to work with, I could really get the creative juices flowing!)
(I'm glad to hear that) the two robbers and thier hostage left the scene, speeding away. The police outside were talking about storming into the bank.

(I'm glad to hear that) the two robbers and thier hostage left the scene, speeding away. The police outside were talking about storming into the bank.
Upon overhearing the police, Mortal began to reconsider his next move. If the police start storming the place, the odds of him leaving the scene unscathed plummet. He is a vigilante, and he doesn't doubt the possibility that the police will arrest him on the spot along with the other criminals. He could leave while he still can but he can't ignore the possibility that another hostage could be in this bank. He has to do this quickly and he can't afford to overestimate himself.

Mortal decided to search for the last two criminals in the bank. If there is any remaining hostages, he'll decide his next course of action. If there weren't, then he will escape though the back door and let the police handle it.

"You both ready?" She asked. Alex nods. "I am. Are you killian?"

"I'm sure you are, I just want to help. Maybe I can help wake you up." He offered.

Marina didnt say anything.

“Yes I am” she nodded

“I’m asleep?” She asked

James just rubbed her shoulder

"Less clear on the details there. Some guy that russain ops have been after forevee tried to blow up Manhattan." He said taking a bite.
"Russians? Fucks sake. I remember Diana talked about her father stepping down from government... but it sounds like the russian ops are doing their own thing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back