• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Unless he needs our help." Joey said "Then we gotta go save his ass." He smiled. Maddy noticed that Joey's hair was much longer now. He hadn't been to the barber in a while and he was looking a bit more... feminine. One could almost mistake him for a female.
"okay. Hey joey you might wanna go get your hair cut." She said.

"Unless he needs our help." Joey said "Then we gotta go save his ass." He smiled. Maddy noticed that Joey's hair was much longer now. He hadn't been to the barber in a while and he was looking a bit more... feminine. One could almost mistake him for a female.
Dru walked up and said "as long as you have my power you just need to feed and you'll heal plus in the dreams of others you should be fine.

"okay. Hey joey you might wanna go get your hair cut." She said.
"I'm more worried about my spine." Joey said "But maybe if I get some time I can get it cut"
Dru walked up and said "as long as you have my power you just need to feed and you'll heal plus in the dreams of others you should be fine.
"Feed in the dreams right? But how can I do that if I can't stand?" Joey asked.

"I'm more worried about my spine." Joey said "But maybe if I get some time I can get it cut"

"Feed in the dreams right? But how can I do that if I can't stand?" Joey asked.
Dru bit his lip and said " I didn't tell you before but you can project your soul basically into a dream to feed to a lesser extent. You shouldn't have expended all your dream energy though."

Dru bit his lip and said " I didn't tell you before but you can project your soul basically into a dream to feed to a lesser extent. You shouldn't have expended all your dream energy though."
"My fault... Let's give it a shot." He closed his eyes and looked for nearby dreams to invade.

As John entered the room he couldn’t help but look at all the chairs and try to spot one that might belong to someone he knew. Lykaon....nope. Piston Privateer....probably not. Ymir...nothing. He guessed he couldn’t be surprised they were all probably dead by now anyway, or retired. And they wouldn’t be immortalized here it wasn’t exactly their place. He continued walking, around the building.

You walk through a door leading to some kind of mission planning room. It’s oddly creepy in here, due to all of the electronics being powered down. Almost feels like a graveyard of dark screens and skeletal glass structures.

"Don't worry. Everyone stumbles sometimes." He said with a charming smile.

She nods, but doesn’t seem to be paying much attention. More focused on making sure she recollected all of her plums Her slight smile shows gratefulness, however.

He sees one fall out the bag and catches it handing it back to her.

This time she actually cracks a small laugh. She stuffs it back into the brown paper bag. “Thanks again.” She says, sounding grateful and very tired from whatever she’d been doing before grocery shopping.

(Spider talking about alternate versions is giving me ideas. Definitely not ones that involve complex concepts and cooperation with other people, but still ideas.)

This time she actually cracks a small laugh. She stuffs it back into the brown paper bag. “Thanks again.” She says, sounding grateful and very tired from whatever she’d been doing before grocery shopping.
He gave a polite nod. He walked back to the building waiting outside.

You walk through a door leading to some kind of mission planning room. It’s oddly creepy in here, due to all of the electronics being powered down. Almost feels like a graveyard of dark screens and skeletal glass structures.
The creepy atmosphere was lost on the armored man he just looked at the sights touched a few things and decided to lean back. Combing the surrounding area for any energy that wasn’t directly in use to pick up. He was just at a loss for what to do, sitting around wasn’t something John did well.

Pulse typed in the password and held down the final button. Whirring to life, the camera shivered into focus. Taking one final deep breath, she says in the most stable voice she can. “To all members in Platinum Order, I bring to you all sad news. Some new allies and I have discovered where Owl has been for the past year, and it turns out she’s....dead. While I know we aren’t on the best terms with one another at the moment, I at least want to ask that whoever can mourn with us on the future date of her funeral, should. I hope you all have a chance to properly grieve over our fellow fallen hero. This has been Pulse, with a mass message.” She held the button again, and the equipment shriveled back to death.

Sacred and John could hear what she was clearly saying, Link could hear bits and pieces.

Yahhah Yahhah The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Pulse typed in the password and held down the final button. Whirring to life, the camera shivered into focus. Taking one final deep breath, she says in the most stable voice she can. “To all members in Platinum Order, I bring to you all sad news. Some new allies and I have discovered where Owl has been for the past year, and it turns out she’s....dead. While I know we aren’t on the best terms with one another at the moment, I at least want to ask that whoever can mourn with us on the future date of her funeral, should. I hope you all have a chance to properly grieve over our fellow fallen hero. This has been Pulse, with a mass message.” She held the button again, and the equipment shriveled back to death.

Sacred and John could hear what she was clearly saying, Link could hear bits and pieces.

Yahhah Yahhah The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"Well, what a world we live in? People dying. doing things against my moral code..." he said examining the note after hearing Pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back