• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Spirit Energy is not the dimension energy it's Ki control)
(Actually spirit energy is ki control and bodily manipulation and other things, however SE is incapable of multiverse travel, you need to upgrade to Cosmic Energy through training and usage. Joey went through 300 years of training technically.)

(Spirit Energy is not the dimension energy it's Ki control)
(But in this should I say dimension, Spirit Energy can be used to transport through Joey,Void and who ever was shown to, Also the Spirit Drive exists...and I actually read about it early via Drag's post back when this rp was in single digits, also he was trained by Void so he actually is stronger than normal Hayden. Maybe Joey, but I'll give that to a future battle or something.)

(But in this should I say dimension, Spirit Energy can be used to transport through Joey,Void and who ever was shown to, Also the Spirit Drive exists...and I actually read about it early via Drag's post back when this rp was in single digits, also he was trained by Void so he actually is stronger than normal Hayden. Maybe Joey, but I'll give that to a future battle or something.)
( I mean... first make a character sheet, then we'll see what to do from there.)

"I didn't even kill anyone that was Link, also can I have my powers back too? like just give me my strength back?" he asked
Chuck shrugged "nah that's too much work, I'm just gonna give you sight beyond sight." Chuck then turned to leave glad he had his powers back.

(Does it HAVE to be Void? I mean there are other factors that can play a role.)
(The original concept is a different universe where Hayden did continue his training..by Void but it could be trained by other people as well..honestly I feel like your going be my guide through that.)

(The original concept is a different universe where Hayden did continue his training..by Void but it could be trained by other people as well..honestly I feel like your going be my guide through that.)
(There is a lot of people who know about SE including the Knights and the Hatless army. Just PM me your character sheet when you think it seems good and I can give some pointers. Besides, SE is not just limited to Dragonball crap. There is a lot more you can do with it.)

"All you gotta do is think my powers back..." Hayden replied
" What? It's not that simple, at that case I would have to make another power or find yours again and that's too much work for me, I'll do it whenever the mood strikes me." Chuck said casually.

" What? It's not that simple, at that case I would have to make another power or find yours again and that's too much work for me, I'll do it whenever the mood strikes me." Chuck said casually.
(FUCK I'M CAUGHT UP ON SLIME TIME! Now I got to wait a week. Time for Shield Hero.)
Joey was sitting on the couch "Could someone please... bring me food? I can't feel my legs or my arms... at all."

(FUCK I'M CAUGHT UP ON SLIME TIME! Now I got to wait a week. Time for Shield Hero.)
Joey was sitting on the couch "Could someone please... bring me food? I can't feel my legs or my arms... at all."
Sam brought him some Mac N Cheese that he cooked.

"Maddy, good news, we won't be hearing from Void again anytime soon." Joey said as he took another spoonful of Mac n cheese "By the way, do you know who has your powers now?"
" no but if you need healing, just ask Kala." She smiled. "Well good we don't have to hear from void"

" no but if you need healing, just ask Kala." She smiled. "Well good we don't have to hear from void"
"Unless he needs our help." Joey said "Then we gotta go save his ass." He smiled. Maddy noticed that Joey's hair was much longer now. He hadn't been to the barber in a while and he was looking a bit more... feminine. One could almost mistake him for a female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back