• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He traveled into the dream "Boy sure is boring here." He cracked his knuckles and began making a forest in the dream.
Allyson smiled and then turned into a gorgon. "Hey Maddy while we are waiting, maybe you can help me figure out how to control this transformation." Maddy smiled. "sure."

(boi I live in the midwest I ain’t eating shit regarding fast food except for Culver’s)
(In N Out protein style is god tier. Instead of buns you get crunchy lettuce wrapping your burger, add on grilled onions in the double double and it's heaven.
Shame everything else about California sucks ass unfortunately.)

(In N Out protein style is god tier. Instead of buns you get crunchy lettuce wrapping your burger, add on grilled onions in the double double and it's heaven.
(well there isn't a whole lot of In N Outs in Utah)

Pulse leaned back in the chair in front of the mass messaging system and sighed. Burying her face in her hands, she pondered who’d answer. Probably Penumbra and Mouse at least.
John stopped before entering the door. "Is it alright if I come in" he said. To give some type of warning in case she was still doing something that was supposed to be secret.

(;-; )

(You from Cali?)
(She knows the pain... high taxes, overpriced gas, long lines at in n out, garbage politicians, etc. At least we get sunshine nearly every day save for the extreme heat of the summer and the Santa Ana winds plus the cold as hell nights in winter. A day can go from 90 to below 40 in just 12 hours.
But Disneyland is only an hour away.)

(She knows the pain... high taxes, overpriced gas, long lines at in n out, garbage politicians, etc. At least we get sunshine nearly every day save for the extreme heat of the summer and the Santa Ana winds plus the cold as hell nights in winter. A day can go from 90 to below 40 in just 12 hours.
But Disneyland is only an hour away.)
(Damn you guys must be suffering, at least im in Nebraska, where Winter's Cold, Summer's Hot, no one cares about politics and we are in the middle, unseen and unheard. Also we don't get hit by any disasters except tornados.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back