• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

Darren feigned indifference, though the corner of his mouth twitched with he beginnings of another smile. "Live like what?"

"But my room is clean...it's just buried under all this so you can't tell." He smirked as he picked up the guitar and began to untangle the strap. "You sound like my mother you know," He added thoughtfully.

He smiles and kisses her softly. "You know you love me," he smirks, before falling into one of the couches.

He rested his chin on her shoulder again. "You know...I never did tell you about myself over dinner."

Darren felt the low growl form in his chest as he kissed her, moving from her mouth to her neck as his sharp canines left a glistening red trail to her collar bone and his eyes flashed silver.

I gasped and moaned, arching my back, pushing my chest against his more. "Darren," I breathed, pushing his face into my neck more.

His claws pushed themselves out of the tips of his fingers, sliding through his skin like daggers as Darren gripped her hips tightly. Her scent was like a drug to him, and he groaned as her leg touched the inside of his thigh. The wolf in him took over his senses as he shuddered, and let his fangs sink below her pale skin, marking her, making her his.

I cried out, my body instinctively numbing the pain and replacing it with pleasure. I whimpered and sagged in his arms, my arms going weak.

He retracted his fangs slowly, and a drop of blood ran down his chin. He stared at the wound as it knit itself back together, leaving only a white scar in the shape of three spirals behind. The silver faded from Darren's eyes as he held Natasha in his arms, and be brushed the hair back from her face. "Nat, did I hurt you?" He asked, worried.

I whimpered softly in response, my hand going to the spot he'd bitten. I felt light-headed and my vision was blurry. "Wha…what…did you…do to me?" I barely managed to say before passing out and going completely limp.

"God...oh god," He cursed and lifted her up in his arms, standing from the couch before carrying her back into his room and setting her on his bed. Darren checked her pulse just to be sure, and only breathed out when he felt it beating against his fingers. Pacing the room, her question swirled in his mind. Problem was, he had no idea what he did to her, hell he didn't even know why he did it. His gut told him it was just another freaky feral thing that his father hadn't told him before -

"Dammit!" He grabbed the first thing he saw and chucked it across the room. The picture frame struck the wall and shattered, shards of glass flying in all directions as Darren seethed with frustration. With some effort, he managed to calm himself down before sinking into a chair at the side of the bed to wait for Natasha to wake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back