• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

His gaze softened as he looked at the cupcake, and he dismounted his bike to go around to her. "I'm sorry, he muttered gruffly. Apologizing was never really his thing.He took the cupcake and kissed her on the cheek.

I looked at him for a moment before grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him against me, our lips crashing together.

Darren grazed his sharp teeth over her bottom lip, smiling as he did so. "You taste like cupcake," he murmured before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into him.

Darren backed her into her car door, pinning her there with his torso before attacking her neck. He growled possessively, not even bothering to be mindful of hickeys.

After a few moments more, he pulled back and let his eyes rake over her body, satisfied. "I guess I have a reason to buy you a new scarf now," He joked, and winked knowingly.

I rolled my eyes and swatted his shoulder. "I cannot believe you…this is so unprofessional." I pout, my nose scrunching up.

"When have I ever been professional?" He asked pointedly, still smiling smugly at her expression.

Darren stops himself from flattening her in the split second before they hit the doormat, bracing himself with his arms on either side of her. Above them, Wade sighed and fluttered his eyelids. "Aww, it's better than Twilight! Darren, hope you don;t mind, but I added some baby makin' music to your I - Pod."

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt the wind get knocked out of me as I hit the ground, Darren's obnoxious friend standing above us. I look at Darren once I have air in my lungs again, and can't help put be attracted to the way his arms rippled with strength as he held himself above me.

"If you touched my I - Pod, I really will kill you," Darren said casually, getting up and helping Natasha up after him.

"Nah, you love me too much," Wade scoffed before pushing past them hurriedly. "Laters!"

Darren shut the door after him and shook his head. "Sooner or later my eyes are going to be permanently stuck at the top of my head," He chuckled, before entwining his fingers in hers, smiling at her fondly. "Want me to show ya around?"

He pulled her toward the first room on the left, and flicked on the light switch, wincing at the huge pile of dishes in the sink. "This is the kitchen, which I never use. I'm kind of a water burner," He laughed.

My jaw drops at the sight of all the dirty dishes, my OCD side kicking in. My hand twitches, but I resist the urge to clean.

He leads her into the next room, the living room obviously, in then past that into his and Wade's shared room. He stepped in, nearly tripping over an electric guitar on the floor, nearly hitting his head in the desk. He grinned, seeing her horrified expression of his messy room. "Wade's side worse than mine, just saying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back