• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Nice Luke/Layton post!

I know I am very much due for posts and unfortunately I have been quite busy these past few days so I haven't been able to sit down and write.

So I'm going to write for the Ice Climbers first, then Ike, then Lyn. I'll also write something for Cia and her henchmen too soon.

My main dillema here is Ike, lol he was suddenly elected president of his group so I gotta figure out what to do with him 😅

View attachment 1178763
Ploegy Ploegy you could say I became inspired lmao
OMG! LOOK AT THEM! So this is why Zelda was mad. He made her Fortnite dance LOL

I’m glad I could inspire you to make silly art though! Your stuff inspired me in the first place even if it’s like 5 months later LOL

On the topic of posts, I'll be trying to get a Pyra one up today then I'll work on Sora and Byleth during the week. I'll likely write for them separately since their group was split and it's been ages since I've posted for Sora so I'd like to get something up for him sooner rather than later

This can be redrawn with a few Smash Bros. characters lol
I have an idea on this that I will put on the backburner for now so I can actually write up posts especially since I made the realization I haven't been able to write for Sora since early May but I will HOPEFULLY doodle something. Bully me in like 3-4 days if I haven't cuz my dumbass will forget LOL

Been continuing to think about what I could do in order to at least roleplay as another character, and while I'm still a little doubtful that Peach is a good idea for me right now, I'm still looking towards the idea of giving somebody else a shot regardless.

In particular, I'm looking back towards either Annette, who I did give a shot before, albeit with no knowledge on where she'd be let alone what she'll do now, or if I wanna try somebody new, Roxanne from Pokémon, partially because she's a guilty pleasure character I like, and perhaps to flesh out a particular area / the world she lives in. Either way!

Been continuing to think about what I could do in order to at least roleplay as another character, and while I'm still a little doubtful that Peach is a good idea for me right now, I'm still looking towards the idea of giving somebody else a shot regardless.

In particular, I'm looking back towards either Annette, who I did give a shot before, albeit with no knowledge on where she'd be let alone what she'll do now, or if I wanna try somebody new, Roxanne from Pokémon, partially because she's a guilty pleasure character I like, and perhaps to flesh out a particular area / the world she lives in. Either way!
This is just an idea based off what was happening last time Annette was involved but it’s possible she could have gotten lost in the swamp/jungle and ended up just south in the wilds where Sora, Luke and Pichu are. And I recall she was searching for Byleth so it could be funny given they just separated from Byleth. It’s not much but just a small idea that could work without needing to completely restart her from scratch unless you wanted to of course

This is just an idea based off what was happening last time Annette was involved but it’s possible she could have gotten lost in the swamp/jungle and ended up just south in the wilds where Sora, Luke and Pichu are. And I recall she was searching for Byleth so it could be funny given they just separated from Byleth. It’s not much but just a small idea that could work without needing to completely restart her from scratch unless you wanted to of course
I don't mind restarting her from scratch if that's what's desperately needed, even if she essentially ends up having the exact same goal as before, and that's if I decide to continue on with her. It's not really a big deal if I decide on Roxanne instead, but if I do end up focusing on Annette then the idea of her being so lost that she stumbles upon a different group, likely upon her own choice of retreat, sounds fun in of itself.

So I was thinking of what I wanna write for my Sora post and randomly my mind thought of this scene from KH3 and now I just imagine this is how Sora is just replace snow with sand of course

Carrying on with what I mentioned last night, I've think I've gotten an idea in regards to the Annette.

When it comes to Annette and her own journey now that she's likely separated from her original group, considering that her last moments seen were involving her essentially in a middle of a fight, it's very likely that she decided to take a large risk for her own safety by deciding just to leave altogether, back into the wilderness in her desperate search for Byleth, likely in a situation where Anette now is undergoing a bit of a dark hour due to her leaving as well as her search for Byleth still remaining pretty much unsolved.

Also, a pic. 🧡
80877476_p0_master1200.jpg

Carrying on with what I mentioned last night, I've think I've gotten an idea in regards to the Annette.

When it comes to Annette and her own journey now that she's likely separated from her original group, considering that her last moments seen were involving her essentially in a middle of a fight, it's very likely that she decided to take a large risk for her own safety by deciding just to leave altogether, back into the wilderness in her desperate search for Byleth, likely in a situation where Anette now is undergoing a bit of a dark hour due to her leaving as well as her search for Byleth still remaining pretty much unsolved.

Also, a pic. 🧡
She’s such a cutie 🥰

So I was thinking of what I wanna write for my Sora post and randomly my mind thought of this scene from KH3 and now I just imagine this is how Sora is just replace snow with sand of course

Lol even Sora can be sarcastic! Poor boy, he's so done!

Also, a pic. 🧡
Poor Annette gets away from Captain Falcon only to end up in a desert wasteland with a couple of kids! It'd be cute to have Luke trying to be a True Gentleman to her like the Professor would.

Poor Annette gets away from Captain Falcon only to end up in a desert wasteland with a couple of kids! It'd be cute to have Luke trying to be a True Gentleman to her like the Professor would.
Luke is precious he must be protected 🥹

If things are gonna go how I kind of expect they will, Annette's going to have to protect them with only her weapon at hand, and that's if she managed to lug it around that whole time she's been travelling. Otherwise, she very likely has used up all of her magic, or if I remember correctly, forgot to bring it at all.

More sephiroth none of these are my art just thought I’d share

Attachments

• IMG_1844.png
    IMG_1844.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1842.jpeg
    IMG_1842.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 6
Captain Falcon:
tumblr_m40bjxoKSu1r4gilto1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back