• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
oh gosh I completely forgot but I think I’m up for Zelda right? I’ll try to post for her sometime either this or next week (fhdjfj and let me know if I’m up for any other characters I’m forgetting about 😅)

oh gosh I completely forgot but I think I’m up for Zelda right? I’ll try to post for her sometime either this or next week (fhdjfj and let me know if I’m up for any other characters I’m forgetting about 😅)
Given Kaiju is going to be away for 2 weeks, you could always work on Inkling as well since the order doesn't matter all too much there. There's also Isabelle since I have no clue when/if Shroomie will be posting any time soon, though you can decide if you want to push that along or not

Yep, for that group it’s just you and me for now as I’ll play the other characters as NPCs to move the scene along. No rush, of course. I have posts I need to make as well!

So I figured I'd share another WIP just cuz the lining, coloring and me actually attempting a background likely will take me awhile, but I have everyone sketched out now. Characters will overlap more in the finished piece, but I purposely spread them out for easier viewing purposes. So without further ado I offer the sketch of Falcon, T'ink, Paula, Joker, Inkling and Pauline
smashhalloween.png

So I figured I'd share another WIP just cuz the lining, coloring and me actually attempting a background likely will take me awhile, but I have everyone sketched out now. Characters will overlap more in the finished piece, but I purposely spread them out for easier viewing purposes. So without further ado I offer the sketch of Falcon, T'ink, Paula, Joker, Inkling and Pauline
OMG INKLING’S SO GOSH DARN CUTE IM GONNA DIE 🤯🤯🤯

I absolutely love your take on the Jiangshi costume!! Dhsjfjdj all of the extra fancy details add so much flavor and the shoes are just mwah 😩👌 wonderful!

Last edited:
OMG INKLING’S SO GOSH DARN CUTE IM GONNA DIE 🤯🤯🤯

I absolutely love your take on the Jiangshi costume!! Dhsjfjdj all of the extra fancy details add so much flavor and the shoes are just mwah 😩👌 wonderful!
I'm glad you like the design I did for her. I really like the Jiangshi hat in the games so I figured I'd use that as the basis for her. I had a lot of fun designing her outfit, as well as some of the others (Joker was just fun pose wise). Overall I'm pretty happy with everything and happy with the diversity of outfits too

Last edited:
Having a blast at Japan I bought some anime souvenirs lol gonna get some more and bring back some snacks.

I visited a temple for our first day. You can rent kimonos I saw American tourists wearing them.

gonna go to a garden tomorrow and do some shopping in the harujuku for some anime souvenirs, snacks and gifts for my niece and nephew

HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG IM SO SORRY
Crises are so much fun
ANYWAYS I MISSED ALL OF YOU AND IM READY TO GET OUT POSTS AND IM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS WAITING ON ME 😭

HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG IM SO SORRY
Crises are so much fun
ANYWAYS I MISSED ALL OF YOU AND IM READY TO GET OUT POSTS AND IM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS WAITING ON ME 😭
Good to see you! Lol Cia is like, "Spill the tea, gurl!"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- I was watching videos about Disney villains, because October, and I had a very silly thought of something like this happening between Agahnim and Lil' Lizard Stefan while his earring is missing lol

On the topic of Lunaris and Disney, Lunaris being a dragon was influenced by Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and Lunaris's true name of Stefan is a nod to that. I was originally going to name him Stephen to make it a little different but I was concerned about folks pronouncing it as "Steven." What's funny is that even though it was supposed to be pronounced "Steff-in," whenever I had to say the name aloud I could only say "Steff-ahn," so that's how Lunaris got his name.

Stefan means "crown," and his last name, Aylward, means "noble guard," so his name is pretty much, "Noble guardian of the crown."

I’m having a great time in Japan!! I had probably the best waygu beef tempura bowl for dinner yesterday it helps the chefs were nice and one of them is Canadian. It’s a small corner diner the best part it’s halal friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back