• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Lmao Zelda promptly hands him a parenting guide and Dark Pit discovers just how terrifyingly delicate human babies are 😱
Oh no now I pictured Pittoo and Zelda having this argument:

Though I think he'd be a good papa. Stern and strict maybe, but a good papa! I can see him and Zelda thinking the other is either too strict or too soft, but I think they'd work very well together as parents.

Also I'm in that Joker mood so here's a smol boy in XC3 chibi style and I reveal I cannot shade for shit to mimic styles LMAO
jokerxc3.png

Also the chibis I'm referencing:
ms2lfg51kaq91.png
Aww smol Joker! I wanna put him in my pocket! 💕

Aww smol Joker! I wanna put him in my pocket! 💕
Smol Joker will be very protected in the pocket as he should be!
Like this is what I HC for them weapon wise:
-Being a persona user their persona naturally gives them access to a weapon, I imagine this weapon to be a scimitar
-Since persona users also have a long range weapon, they likely wield a normal gun as well, which to go with their pirate theme could be a blunderbuss
-As an agent, they likely are capable of wielding all types of weaponry that is found in Splatoon. N-Zap might be their main, but they can very easily pick up and use a multitude of weapons provided to them. They probably favor shooter weapons or brushes because of familiarity to their PT weaponry
My dumbass randomly remembered Splatanas exist. They definitely use these very well go figure the backline player would forget about a frontline weapon lol

I figured he was a lonely boy, so I gave him his smol girlfriend
shuannxc3.png

Two squishy cuties not enough though 🥺
Good thing I plan on making more lol. My friend convinced me to make a Sora one so he will likely happen. Knowing how hard I hyperfixate on things, don't be surprised if I randomly pick more characters from here and make them and then rightfully burn myself out per usual

Good thing I plan on making more lol. My friend convinced me to make a Sora one so he will likely happen. Knowing how hard I hyperfixate on things, don't be surprised if I randomly pick more characters from here and make them and then rightfully burn myself out per usual
I’m hyped to see more

Before I say yes or no, please re-read the first page of the OOC thread. It tells you the rules in regards to making characters. That you sent a CS for Deadpool shows you did not read them.

But yea, you went all out for this post and it was VERY much worth the wait! Now for me to fulfill my end 😈. Tho I'm kinda on the fense whether i should post for the Military Base, Cyan, or Seph 🤔

But yea, you went all out for this post and it was VERY much worth the wait! Now for me to fulfill my end 😈. Tho I'm kinda on the fense whether i should post for the Military Base, Cyan, or Seph 🤔
Whatever your more inspired for I guess no rush though.

Before I say yes or no, please re-read the first page of the OOC thread. It tells you the rules in regards to making characters. That you sent a CS for Deadpool shows you did not read them.
Okay, I just finished reading the rules. So, can you recommend some Nintendo characters that I should play as?

Akuma does meet the criteria for 3rd Party characters for this game if that is who you want to play as.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back