• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
PLEASE IT HAS TO HAPPEN ONG IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY
In order to stop all of it Shulk just sighs and says in an unenthusiastic voice "I'm really feeling it."
Even funnier would be they always catch him at the worst times with trying to make the joke like:
-When he's busy working on some machinery? Of course! It distracts him to a point he messes something up and it blows up in his face
-Mid battle with an important enemy (bonus if he's getting his ass kicked)? If he wasn't losing he might be now!
-When he's trying to sleep? Definitely. Who says he needed sleep
-Oh he's trying to flirt? Time to hit him with that question (very unlikely but ya know)
-Being chased by Immovable Gonzalez? Perfect time!

Lots of dumb options to be had for this LOL

Shroomie Shroomie
Seph during their sulk sessionhe gives Cia a handfu of materia so in a way she gets some magic at her disposal andthe type of materia gives her boosts.

Ploegy Ploegy

I’ve been thinking the talk of Lunaris and Joker having a magic vs guns duel.. I wonder if the phantom thieves will meet Seph? If they do and Ren for some reasons fight Seph I see a hell of a fight.. that would be so fun.

Even funnier would be they always catch him at the worst times with trying to make the joke like:
-When he's busy working on some machinery? Of course! It distracts him to a point he messes something up and it blows up in his face
-Mid battle with an important enemy (bonus if he's getting his ass kicked)? If he wasn't losing he might be now!
-When he's trying to sleep? Definitely. Who says he needed sleep
-Oh he's trying to flirt? Time to hit him with that question (very unlikely but ya know)
-Being chased by Immovable Gonzalez? Perfect time!

Lots of dumb options to be had for this LOL
SNFHONFQEOUFNHREH I CAN SEE ALL OF THEM HAPPENING AND IT'S HILARIOUS

*The Shulk Squad is fighting some giant monster*
Shulk: "I feel like it's charging up for a big blow, so watch yourselves--!"
Popo: "SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE FEELING IT NOW, SHULK??"
*Shulk turns to glare at Popo and instead gets a wallop right in the face!*
Lucas: "Shulk! Are you okay?!"
Min Min: *rushing over to Shulk to help him up* "Oh dear, that looked like it hurt...!"
Nana: "Yeah, he'll--" *stifles a giggle* "--He'll be FEELING IT in the morning!"

Min Min: *rushing over to Shulk to help him up* "Oh dear, that looked like it hurt...!"
Nana: "Yeah, he'll--" *stifles a giggle* "--He'll be FEELING IT in the morning!"
I’m just giggling 🤭 right now thanks for the laugh.

The prompt about the non human smash bros becoming humans for a day inspired me to come up with this. How would your human PCs react to being a non human for a day?

Ploegy Ploegy

I’ve been thinking the talk of Lunaris and Joker having a magic vs guns duel.. I wonder if the phantom thieves will meet Seph? If they do and Ren for some reasons fight Seph I see a hell of a fight.. that would be so fun.
Maybe one day Joker runs into him. Not sure how a fight between them would pan out, but I do know Sephiroth is the one thing Joker greatly hates: a twisted adult who thinks he is above others. He probably has very few nice things to say about him

LMAO! He definitely will be feeling it in the morning. No visions could save him from all this u_u

Maybe one day Joker runs into him. Not sure how a fight between them would pan out, but I do know Sephiroth is the one thing Joker greatly hates: a twisted adult who thinks he is above others. He probably has very few nice things to say about him
I mean you’re not wrong lol still a duel would be fun.

Imagine if someone joined the RP as Silver the Hedgehog and he becomes a member of the Shulk party. He’s a psychic who tends to be mocked for his, “It’s no use!” line in Sonic ‘06.

He and Shulk would suffer together.

The prompt about the non human smash bros becoming humans for a day inspired me to come up with this. How would your human PCs react to being a non human for a day?
I don't have any cohesive thoughts on this rn, but I offer this cuz the prompt made me think of it
2bTw1Y5.png

Imagine if someone joined the RP as Silver the Hedgehog and he becomes a member of the Shulk party. He’s a psychic who tends to be mocked for his, “It’s no use!” line in Sonic ‘06.

He and Shulk would suffer together.
1715377305118.png
Fun fact despite only appearing in 4 issues out of the entire series Gold the Tenrec (the yellow one lol) is one of my fav Sonic characters.

I have a Sonic OC that is a jumping spider. 🕷️ I need to make art of her.
Dhsjfjdjfhdj oh gosh lemme me pull up some of my Sonic Oc’s!

Wfdhsfbsd pls keep in mind a lot of these drawings are really old artwork of mine and a lot of them could benefit from a redesign 😅
(Also decent chunk of them are Seedrians because I adore those funky plant people)
(Do Fankids count as Oc’s?)
1715378896543.png
1715378938138.png

1715379009272.png

1715379124611.png

1715379229978.png

1715379289818.png

1715379341102.png

1715379438753.png

1715379640629.png

I think out of them my “Primary” Oc’s would probably be Supine, Polly, and either Sepal or Nebula

I think everyone who's a Sonic fan has made cringey OCs, you're fine lol

They're really cute, though! I enjoy seeing Sonic OCs that are animal species not hedgehog, fox, or echidna.

Wfdhsfbsd pls keep in mind a lot of these drawings are really old artwork of mine and a lot of them could benefit from a redesign 😅
(Also decent chunk of them are Seedrians because I adore those funky plant people)
View attachment 1161721
View attachment 1161722

I think out of them my “Primary” Oc’s would probably be Supine, Polly, and either Sepal or Nebula
So when you gonna drop them in the RP? 😏

I think everyone who's a Sonic fan has made cringey OCs, you're fine lol

They're really cute, though! I enjoy seeing Sonic OCs that are animal species not hedgehog, fox, or echidna.
Dusjdjd aw thank you! In regards to species, I think trying to figure out how to translate Polly, being a lizard n’all, into the Sonic design scheme was the most fun (especially the nose situation since one of my biggest pet peeves is when non mammal Sonic characters have mammal noses IM LOOKING AT YOU CHARMY!)

So when you gonna drop them in the RP? 😏
Dhdhsjfifuduf oh jeez probably never! It’d feel way way way too weird to me if I tried to cram any of them into the rp 🙃🙃🙃

View attachment 1161721
View attachment 1161722

Fankids are OCs you can't tell me otherwise!!!

ALSO I'm adopting Milky and Fortune as my children now. I love them they are so cute!!! 😭 ♥️

Fankids are OCs you can't tell me otherwise!!!

ALSO I'm adopting Milky and Fortune as my children now. I love them they are so cute!!! 😭 ♥️
Sfchdchnd funnily enough Milky is one of the oldest OC’s here which sounds impressive but I only made him like four years ago I even still have his very first concept doodles

1715384333082.png
1715384371301.png

I’m going to aim to get a Byleth/Sora post up by Sunday hopefully if I can find some time

So very hypothetical, please take with a grain of salt, but say I did commit to Roy as a character still hasn’t left my head after a couple days HELP ME!!! if I had him join a group like Pyra, Pit and Lana would that be okay? I did mention the thought of combining him into one of my other characters posts and this one seemed best if I were to bring him in. Just kinda getting a feel if it would be okay so before I even think to commit I have a general idea instead of figuring it out afterwards

Of course I’m not gonna be rushing this thought at all. I’m already leaning towards no (but also posts being slow enough makes me think I’d be okay cuz I’m crazy again HELP ME!!!) but I’m humoring the thought just because I really like Roy and this isn’t the first time I’ve thought of adding him he could have easily been in place of Byleth or Shulk

So very hypothetical, please take with a grain of salt, but say I did commit to Roy as a character still hasn’t left my head after a couple days HELP ME!!! if I had him join a group like Pyra, Pit and Lana would that be okay? I did mention the thought of combining him into one of my other characters posts and this one seemed best if I were to bring him in. Just kinda getting a feel if it would be okay so before I even think to commit I have a general idea instead of figuring it out afterwards

Of course I’m not gonna be rushing this thought at all. I’m already leaning towards no (but also posts being slow enough makes me think I’d be okay cuz I’m crazy again HELP ME!!!) but I’m humoring the thought just because I really like Roy and this isn’t the first time I’ve thought of adding him he could have easily been in place of Byleth or Shulk
I'd be fine with Roy being part of that group.

I totally get it. I've been having urges to play as Banjo-Kazooie, but I've restrained myself. I can't do more characters. If I did, I think I'd do it as I said way earlier in the thread, and have other SSB make brief appearances just to make it seem like all the fighters are present but caught up in their own things.

I'd be fine with Roy being part of that group.

I totally get it. I've been having urges to play as Banjo-Kazooie, but I've restrained myself. I can't do more characters. If I did, I think I'd do it as I said way earlier in the thread, and have other SSB make brief appearances just to make it seem like all the fighters are present but caught up in their own things.
I restrain myself as much as possible because I should probably not add more but my dumb brain loves to get fixated on certain things. Does not help I have a Roy plush sitting on my desk eyeing me down every day LOL. We will see though this isn't even the worst I've done to myself but I also wasn't writing the way I do now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back