• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ โ€” a temporary ooc.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I added some head canons and traits for Chrissy - gonna work on more tomorrow!

I am adoring all the sheets so far!!

Diana is pretty much entirely finished (I'm going to add in her family stuff soon, also I somehow lost her age on there, so I need to update her birthdate and add her age).

Maya I'm still working on, but the sheet and color scheme are up for now, and I'll be adding the rest of her stuff as I finish over the weekend

cs deadline!
PLAN OF ACTION !

i'm getting to this way later than anticipated, but i've read all of your responses:
โ€”โ€”โ€”
- we are narrowly split! while half of you are ready for a deadline, there is still an overwhelming amount of responses stating otherwise. with that being said, however, the same group who've said they needed more time also mentioned that their work could potentially be completed over the weekend!! therefore, i think it wouldn't be too much pressure to officiate one. THE DEADLINE FOR CHARACTER SHEETS WILL BE ON MONDAY JULY 8TH! if extra time is needed after monday, individual extensions will be granted to whoever needs them.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
i'd also like to point out that there are 7 renter applications currently competing against each other with 5 open units to grab from ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ intense, ik ik. but i want to reassure everyone that if your character isn't chosen for one of the five units, that does not mean you are expelled from my group! i will dm you personally to offer the choice for you to switch your role from renter to neighbor, granting you acceptance.

i'm excited to read everyone's character sheets and i can't wait for this group to begin! and, as always, if you have any questions or commentary, you know where to find me. x

oh no i did but thank god for my memory ๐Ÿ™
youโ€™re better than me, i would have deleted the whole application out of rage. ๐Ÿ˜ญ iโ€™m glad you remember it all but feel free to let me know if youโ€™ll need more time!!

youโ€™re better than me, i would have deleted the whole application out of rage. ๐Ÿ˜ญ iโ€™m glad you remember it all but feel free to let me know if youโ€™ll need more time!!
its alright i was able to complete it ! so ophelia is all set and completed !

i also would have rage quite lmaooo

Nifty Nifty - tagging cause i know you asked for an early review - spencer pookie is all good for monday!!

i should add though that i reviewed all of them (who said they were complete!). if you didn't get a dm from me, you're also set for monday!!

i realized that Elizabeth's pictures for her outfits bugged out, so i fixed em

^ seconded. i do that for all my characters if i need to generate a reliable link.

That's actually a great idea! I just keep repasting the code from the google doc I've been working in every time I need to update something ๐Ÿ˜ญ

minajesty minajesty
With today being the deadline, is this the day we find out if our apps have been accepted/denied or are we going to wait until those with extensions are complete?

Nervous Adventure Time GIF

me waiting to see if i get denied on my birthday

minajesty minajesty
With today being the deadline, is this the day we find out if our apps have been accepted/denied or are we going to wait until those with extensions are complete?
today is the last day for everyone who didnโ€™t request an individual extension to finish up or edit anything theyโ€™d like with their sheets! tomorrow, everyone will know whether or not theyโ€™ve been accepted and, ideally, will have moved to the discord server for settling in!! (and if iโ€™m being totally honest, iโ€™m reading sheets tonight. ๐Ÿ˜ญ iโ€™m just too excited to wait)

we wonโ€™t be waiting for those with extensions though, they will just trickle into the server little by little until everyoneโ€™s all there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back