• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ โ€” a temporary ooc.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Bran and Chrissy CS's have been posted - both are works in progress, but I'm super excited so far.

Diana is partially up! I have most of her content done and ready to go, but I'm taking some time to polish and brainstorm a little before I put it all in there. Loving everyone's CSes so farrr

Phenomenal - Thank you M4R5 M4R5 because I got to just dive in with it
No problem, enjoy! Looking forward to some interesting interactions between Ephraim and Bran and/or Chrissy.

i started speeding through ricky last night, so now all i have left to finish is his backstory. we may actually get him done today.

i started speeding through ricky last night, so now all i have left to finish is his backstory. we may actually get him done today.
Take your time, I want to say I'm done with Ephraim after updating his biography but, I have a feeling I'll end up adding more.

Take your time, I want to say I'm done with Ephraim after updating his biography but, I have a feeling I'll end up adding more.
i genuinely canโ€™t wait to read up on the siblings. i caught bits and pieces of each of them already, but i donโ€™t want to get too devoted until i see the finished products!!

minajesty minajesty how do you feel about a bummy why yes, she is in a garage band, thank you for asking niece/great-niece/some sort of relative of Kowalski who, in exchange for an apartment, does maintenance/on-site work for/with him? I.E., maintains the outside of the building, checks in on complaints, takes work orders, assists with repairs, keeps an eye on residents, normal things : )

I am just purging through some ideas so please feel free to say "girl- no"~~

Last edited:
minajesty minajesty how do you feel about a bummy why yes, she is in a garage band, thank you for asking niece/great-niece/some sort of relative of Kowalski who, in exchange for an apartment, does maintenance/on-site work for/with him? I.E., maintains the outside of the building, checks in on complaints, takes work orders, assists with repairs, keeps an eye on residents, normal things : )

I am just purging through some ideas so please feel free to say "girl- no"~~
iโ€™m all for that idea and i canโ€™t wait to see her!! she might even get the chance to work alongside my oc, ricky. ๐Ÿ‘€ he does basic maintenance work for kowalski tooโ€”sometimes for discounted rent, but mostly just cause he feels like it. it makes me wonder how theyโ€™ll interact. plus, we got some garage band core ocs too!!

iโ€™m all for that idea and i canโ€™t wait to see her!! she might even get the chance to work alongside my oc, ricky. ๐Ÿ‘€ he does basic maintenance work for kowalski tooโ€”sometimes for discounted rent, but mostly just cause he feels like it. it makes me wonder how theyโ€™ll interact. plus, we got some garage band core ocs too!!
Oh awesome! I'm sure there will be plenty of two person jobs around the complex that'll keep them busy. I'll put her placeholder up in a moment- but maybe I'll lean away from the band thing, I don't want to step on any toes! I have lots of ideas, in fact, I'll table that right now a little and add something else in ; )
I'm super excited! I'll give all the posted OCs a little looksie too while I'm at it~~

Oh awesome! I'm sure there will be plenty of two person jobs around the complex that'll keep them busy. I'll put her placeholder up in a moment- but maybe I'll lean away from the band thing, I don't want to step on any toes! I have lots of ideas, in fact, I'll table that right now a little and add something else in ; )
I'm super excited! I'll give all the posted OCs a little looksie too while I'm at it~~
iโ€™m excited to see what you come up with! iโ€™m sure the others wouldnโ€™t mind having another band oc, the more the merrierโ€”especially when it comes down to the plotting!! but if you wanted to go a different route, totally fine too!! i understand the want for your oc to stand out a little more.

Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

time to go read the new character loooore

I think I am finally done with Ephraim. Fingers crossed.

I also am going to officially say Iโ€™m done with Elizabeth. Cause if I keep looking at her sheet Iโ€™ll just keep messing with it in a never ending cycle ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i wonโ€™t be reading any character sheets until the deadline comes around but if anyone wants me to skim theirs for feedback (like missing components and such), just let a girl know!! iโ€™m here for ya.

i wonโ€™t be reading any character sheets until the deadline comes around but if anyone wants me to skim theirs for feedback (like missing components and such), just let a girl know!! iโ€™m here for ya.
If you could glance at Elizabeth just so I know all the bases are covered, that would be great! I'm pretty sure I have everything required in there, but just wanna make sure ^.^

If you could glance at Elizabeth just so I know all the bases are covered, that would be great! I'm pretty sure I have everything required in there, but just wanna make sure ^.^
of course! iโ€™m still busy for the next couple of hours but i will absolutely have some feedback for you before bed or tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back