• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ โ€” a temporary ooc.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
If you could glance at Elizabeth just so I know all the bases are covered, that would be great! I'm pretty sure I have everything required in there, but just wanna make sure ^.^
hey again!! i'm just replying to let you know that you have all the necessary components of your character sheet needed for application consideration. she looks great <3

hey again!! i'm just replying to let you know that you have all the necessary components of your character sheet needed for application consideration. she looks great <3
okay perfect! thank youuu

I lied. Now I'm done.
I'm gonna say I'm finished with Ephraim, because the rest of what I want to add feels like it would be best discovered with RP.

Alright, now I'm curious. Me next!

HIHI Okay so I know we're in SoCal, but is Marysville close to any large cities in California?
marysville is in yuba county, actually! north-central (think somewhere in the valley closer to norcal instead of socal!). one of the larger cities itโ€™s โ€œcloseโ€ to would be san franciscoโ€”which is three hours away.

marysville is in yuba county, actually! north-central (think somewhere in the valley closer to norcal instead of socal!). one of the larger cities itโ€™s โ€œcloseโ€ to would be san franciscoโ€”which is three hours away.
OH SICK - That's so good for my vision i'm having for Chrissy. Thank you!

minajesty minajesty I have a question!

I prefer being an elementary school teach and I saw that there is a high school near by and I was wondering if there was an elementary school or even a middle school apart of the highschool as well? If not thatโ€™s fine cause I do have a back up idea!

Alright, now I'm curious. Me next!
i did not mean to get so busy! completely sorry for the longer wait than anticipated, but ephraim is also thoroughly completed for application consideration!!

if you wouldn't mind taking a quick peek at mine and just making sure i didn't miss anything!! I tried to be as thorough as possible lol
i'd like to see at least 2 hobbies and at least 1 fear listed in her character sheet, but after those minor fixes, she's perfect for application consideration!! (pls feel free to point it out to me if you have them done. but all i see are the required vices, virtues, likes & dislikes.)

minajesty minajesty I have a question!

I prefer being an elementary school teach and I saw that there is a high school near by and I was wondering if there was an elementary school or even a middle school apart of the highschool as well? If not thatโ€™s fine cause I do have a back up idea!
further world-building will be covered within the discord after invites are sent out, but yes! please feel free to make her an elementary school teacher, and for now, they're all separate campuses.

i did not mean to get so busy! completely sorry for the longer wait than anticipated, but ephraim is also thoroughly completed for application consideration!!

i'd like to see at least 2 hobbies and at least 1 fear listed in her character sheet, but after those minor fixes, she's perfect for application consideration!! (pls feel free to point it out to me if you have them done. but all i see are the required vices, virtues, likes & dislikes.)

further world-building will be covered within the discord after invites are sent out, but yes! please feel free to make her an elementary school teacher, and for now, they're all separate campuses.
No problem at all. Thank you!

I simply canโ€™t settle on a personalityโ€” I have two distinctly different ideas and I have written and re-written them TOO MANY TIMES
Pray for me yโ€™all, Iโ€™m heading back to the trenches tonight ๐Ÿซก

I simply canโ€™t settle on a personalityโ€” I have two distinctly different ideas and I have written and re-written them TOO MANY TIMES
I hear that, Iโ€™ve gone back and tweaked my CS so many times. I got faith in you ๐Ÿซก

praying for you bestie - you can do this

NiftyNat NiftyNat
"Anything with spice (His white ass can't handle it.)" is cracking me up

I feel this - I keep changing up Bran and Chrissy's history, but I'm circling around it now.

might finish Bashi tonight!! we'll see, also I'm updating Elias's age to 14 instead of 10 in Bean's sheet!!

Okay - Updates for my ocs:

Chrissy - From Marysville, moved to San Francisco, Beautician & Singer/Musician, back living in Marysville in their mom's old trailer.
Bran - From Marysville, works part time at the arcade, part time at the cemetery, part time at the underground queer/punk club, in a band, lives in an abandoned warehouse loft, hasn't seen Chrissy in 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back