• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ โ€” a temporary ooc.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
NiftyNat NiftyNat
"Anything with spice (His white ass can't handle it.)" is cracking me up
same, this sent meeee. i almost put something similar for kitty because like, southern, but also there's sooooooooooo much spicy food here???
Thank you folks! I'll be here all night. โ™กโ™กโ™ก

the parasites won, folks,,, i am making a third character ((((((:
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! DEW IT! โ™กโ™ก

8vydwa.jpg
I'm genuinely enjoying everyone's characters so far.​

working on bashi, his personality is slow going

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

hello friends, today's the day! based on everyone's responses, i will be using your feedback to finally issue a deadline for character sheets! i know most of you are itching to start while others may need more time, so to keep everyone happy, i've come up with some acceptions to accommodate everyone's needs.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
- if you are currently applying with more than one character, you are only required to have one thoroughly completed to be considered for acceptance in the discord server! second and/or third apps. can be gradually added to the official cast list once they are accepted.
- think you might need extra time? i'm more than happy to grant you an extension that works with your schedule.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
if you currently have a post in the character sheet thread, i ask that you reply to this psa today to tell me know what your current plan of action is! is your application complete and ready for a deadline soon? are you nearly there and just need a day or two? or will your week be pretty jam-packed and you'll need way more than a few days (responses like these will result in extension offers)? please take the time to reflect on where you're at and let me know! and, as always, if you have any questions or other commentary, please feel free to private message me or respond with them below.

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
current taglist: ComplexDragon ComplexDragon , sunshineysoul sunshineysoul , -ferret- -ferret- , logastellus logastellus , oddbear oddbear , M4R5 M4R5 , Loomis Loomis , erzulie erzulie , NiftyNat NiftyNat , Solaris_ Solaris_ , lyn. lyn. , picklemouse picklemouse , Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples , arthur morgan. arthur morgan. , faeriehollow faeriehollow , Purris Hilton Purris Hilton , Goldie. Goldie. , eebeevee eebeevee , & 606 606

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

hello friends, today's the day! based on everyone's responses, i will be using your feedback to finally issue a deadline for character sheets! i know most of you are itching to start while others may need more time, so to keep everyone happy, i've come up with some acceptions to accommodate everyone's needs.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
- if you are currently applying with more than one character, you are only required to have one thoroughly completed to be considered for acceptance in the discord server! second and/or third apps. can be gradually added to the official cast list once they are accepted.
- think you might need extra time? i'm more than happy to grant you an extension that works with your schedule.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
if you currently have a post in the character sheet thread, i ask that you reply to this psa today to tell me know what your current plan of action is! is your application complete and ready for a deadline soon? are you nearly there and just need a day or two? or will your week be pretty jam-packed and you'll need way more than a few days (responses like these will result in extension offers)? please take the time to reflect on where you're at and let me know! and, as always, if you have any questions or other commentary, please feel free to private message me or respond with them below.

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
current taglist: ComplexDragon ComplexDragon , sunshineysoul sunshineysoul , -ferret- -ferret- , logastellus logastellus , oddbear oddbear , M4R5 M4R5 , Loomis Loomis , erzulie erzulie , NiftyNat NiftyNat , Solaris_ Solaris_ , lyn. lyn. , picklemouse picklemouse , Evie Maiden Of Apples Evie Maiden Of Apples , arthur morgan. arthur morgan. , faeriehollow faeriehollow , Purris Hilton Purris Hilton , Goldie. Goldie. , eebeevee eebeevee , & 606 606
Elizabethโ€™s CS is done and ready! ^.^

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
Both Bashi and Bean are baked (done and ready)!

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
Hoping to get my character done by the end of the weekend

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
My cs for Todd is finished andready to be reviewed! c:

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
Mine is all done!

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”

Diana is almost completed and will be finished today. Natasha will be finished by the end of the weekend (or maybe today if I get my second wind/if the deadline required it)

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”

kitty is ready <3

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
Ephraimโ€™s CS is completed and ready.

Last edited:
PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
Iโ€™m hoping to have Sarabeth done by the end of the weekend!~~

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”
Hihi! I have my s'ponserbilities tonight and tomorrow night, but I am in the process of both Bran and Chrissy's sheets.
Their history is mostly mapped out, so I've started crafting it into paragraphs; I can easily have them done within the week.

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”

Spencey Boy is ready for revision!

PROGRESS CHECK PSA !

โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”

thanks for reading! x.
โ€”โ€”โ€”

I've got Matthew & Kelly both done and ready for review!! hoping to finish up Monique's cs either tonight or this weekend ((:

hello & welcome to sunnyside height's temporary ooc thread. here is where you can discuss
all your ideas, ask questions if you have any, and get to know your potential peers!!

the discord server will be sent out to accepted members after the deadline ends! once that
comes, this thread will go inactive. but until then, have fun & happy writing!!
i will be finishing ophelia tonight because rpn did not save my edit </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back