• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

Blacknife said:
Does anyone have a summoner without a champion?
Becuase i am looking for one.
most people have them and my other char is still dead in the water i might drop him if this continues because i don't want to go with boring ideas and such

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]most people have them and my other char is still dead in the water i might drop him if this continues because i don't want to go with boring ideas and such

[/QUOTE]
Well my char doesn't have a summoner if any one wants him

Well i mean, my summoner has no champions xD like all the Champions that have been made recently are all automatically taken?

So does somebody need a summoner? I mean, Chester is rather....loud and obnoxious but he's really nice! I swear! And I'll post more when I come back from my trip

ALSO does somebody need a champion? Because imma make one soon. His abilities? Bombs and explosive cupcakes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagitarius said:
Well i mean, my summoner has no champions xD like all the Champions that have been made recently are all automatically taken?
So does somebody need a summoner? I mean, Chester is rather....loud and obnoxious but he's really nice! I swear! And I'll post more when I come back from my trip

ALSO does somebody need a champion? Because imma make one soon. His abilities? Bombs and explosive cupcakes :D
Hey! My champion doesnt have a summoner and hes looking for one!? Maybe give hi a looksi!

His names Alex

Blacknife said:
Hey! My champion doesnt have a summoner and hes looking for one!? Maybe give hi a looksi!
His names Alex
Sure! ;D as long as you dont mind him being stuck with an obnoxious noob ♥

Sagitarius said:
Sure! ;D as long as you dont mind him being stuck with an obnoxious noob ♥
We have all been there so theres no problem

I did almost fail english tho so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back