• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Oh ya is any type of magic banded or not available to,be used

[/QUOTE]
magic can be used ;D

Sagitarius said:
magic can be used ;D
Lol I ment like necromancy and illusion magic since that's what I normally use for my character. lol no fear of death around me. Unless your up against me

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Lol I ment like necromancy and illusion magic since that's what I normally use for my character. lol no fear of death around me. Unless your up against me

[/QUOTE]
So you are going to be a summoner?

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Lol I ment like necromancy and illusion magic since that's what I normally use for my character. lol no fear of death around me. Unless your up against me

[/QUOTE]
well my character uses illusion magic too so...and i didnt get rejected xD so i guess its ok

I'll take One or both of you want to. Wait if the gunslinger one is undead (wasn't too shore about it) I think he will fit my character perfectly (necromancy is my magic type)

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]I'll take One or both of you want to. Wait if the gunslinger one is undead (wasn't too shore about it) I think he will fit my character perfectly (necromancy is my magic type)

[/QUOTE]
he's a revenant which i kind of undead, somewhere between a zombie and a Vampire

I need permission to start as well I mean the unnamed character liked my post sooooo is that a green light to start rping? Also my guys looking for a summoner check him out

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]He is I just wanted someone to start with (to rp not as a summon

[/QUOTE]
well then it's seem's you have summoned two champions accidentally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back