• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

Hey, not to be a bother, buddy, but do you mind if Tarrin isnt Chester's champion...YET? Chester there doesnt even know how to use the stone so, it wouldnt make sense if he already had a champion. Plus hes with Alex, outside so....There wouldnt be any chairs

Sorry for the bother x3 just make a little introduction to him coming to the school and such, and then when Chester and Alex finish their thing, the two can bump into each other.

@GreatGuyTomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, i'm looking for a LADY (preferable mage-like) champion, if anybody needs a summoner.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]Um Hey I'm new are you still accepting people and summoners

[/QUOTE]
im not the GM but we are :D

Sagitarius said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HES PRECIOUS!! i would take him but im looking for girls atm ;3
STILL THOOOO--AHHH ♥
"For you're own safety don't call Me that, I'm a proud warrior and such remarks are disrespectful. But knowing of you're kind's tendency for such reaction to things you consider "Precious" then i shall forgive you for this mistake"

billthesomething said:
"For you're own safety don't call Me that, I'm a proud warrior and such remarks are disrespectful. But knowing of you're kind's tendency for such reaction to things you consider "Precious" then i shall forgive you for this mistake"
Yeah no, he should stay away from Chester. Or that nerd is going to make him his lap dog LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back