• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

[QUOTE="Samurai Jay]I thought he just ran into me

[/QUOTE]
i have been kind of under the impression that a champion doesn't appear unless summoned

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Hmm this rp is mighty slow....is there any plot yet like idk a story arc? With a bad guy or something.

[/QUOTE]
honestly, i dont think so. Just you getting your champions or finding a summoner and then making your own plot lol. Sorry for the slow replies btw guys, had a busy day. will reply tomorrow

There should be a tournament I'd like to see Some of the summoners and champions go at it also....my guy is so alone right now xD

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]There should be a tournament I'd like to see Some of the summoners and champions go at it also....my guy is so alone right now xD

[/QUOTE]
Im up for that!

Solemn Jester]There should be a tournament I'd like to see Some of the summoners and champions go at it also....my guy is so alone right now xD [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Blacknife]Im up for that! [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Awesome we'd bees [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL] to allow it though
I'm 100% for it

Sagitarius said:
soooooooooo sorry black! Go ahead and skip over me for now, im having a busy week with work and stuff
Okay

Hope everything pans out well

Just call me when you need me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back