• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

Rock And Roll Boy] [SIZE=14px]Claira was already downstairs and bringing the suitcase back upstairs. She had to stop once to sneeze into one of her tissues.[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] [/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38016-trippyvirus/ said:
@TrippyVirus[/URL]
Jenn checks her bag.

"Lemme check..."

Jenn pulls out her experiment.

"Oh, here. Have my experiment 626."

"It can cure sicknesses. even cancer."

"But it's only effective for a month."

Claira pressed a fresh tissue to her nose. "I'm not sick, I have allergies. Hayfever. Pollen allergies. How did you even create such an experiment"? Claira squinted at the experiment, slipping her glasses on. "Such an experiment..."

@TrippyVirus

Last edited by a moderator:
"I've felt, not literally, blue before but this is a whole other level. I'm not sure what to think here. Thank you but I'll pass, I'm not in that much of a need for allergy relief". She rubbed her pink eyes gently, taking off her glasses and pocketing them. "You said this was your... six hundredth experiment? How many kinds have you done"?

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]"I've felt, not literally, blue before but this is a whole other level. I'm not sure what to think here. Thank you but I'll pass, I'm not in that much of a need for allergy relief". She rubbed her pink eyes gently, taking off her glasses and pocketing them. "You said this was your... six hundredth experiment? How many kinds have you done"?

[/QUOTE]
"Nah... This is just my fiftieth expermient, It's just random numbers."

Rock And Roll Boy] [SIZE=14px]"Goodness. Maybe your new nickname should be Jenn the genius. No"? Claira turned to blow her nose into another tissue. [/SIZE][SIZE=14px] [/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38016-trippyvirus/ said:
@TrippyVirus[/URL]

(Heading off to work soon)
"Yeah, No. It's dumb and-"

"Wait! Where is my diary!?!"

"Jackson...."

(Saturday's here yay! no work.)

While Jordan was talking with Matthew he saw a boy sit down. 'Wait that's the boy that punched me'. He glared at the boy " I can play piano". He was angry he didn't get an apology. " Have you punched anyone else recently?" He asked sarcastically

@Darkhan @MitoIsMe

"Shouldn't you keep the keycard with you and not in the suitcase"? Claira's mind drifted again. "My little sister... she never took anything... she's so special..."

[QUOTE="Rock And Roll Boy]"Shouldn't you keep the keycard with you and not in the suitcase"? Claira's mind drifted again. "My little sister... she never took anything... she's so special..."

[/QUOTE]
"You know you're speaking out loud, right?"

MEANWHILE.

"Ok, Lets see where is this keycard goes."

Jackson randomly puts the keycard that's not even close to the slot.

"I supose." He replied, starting to walk down the hallway, he hadn't really taken the time to observe when he'd come up, but now his eyes circled the space. He was more at ease now that he was with Antonio, but the sound of other people made him tense up. He moved a little closer to the boy beside him, things would be fine, he had to remind himself.

@WannabePunk

Once he reached the core of the apple the teen tossed it into the trash and put away the book he had been reading. Since he was no longer eating there wasn't anything stopping him from playing. So that is exactly what he did, opening the case and repositioned before he lifted the relatively small row of pipes banded together to his lips and began to play a song he learned last summer.

[media]
[/media]

--------------------[Prologue]--------------------

"Hey, hey wake up Emilia, were all most there..."

Her Father says, nudges his Daughter a bit as he lets out a light chuckle. As Emilia woke up from her light night, she began to rub her eyes before looking at her Father. "How long did I sleep, Dad?" She says, stretching as she yawns, the light beaming out the windows causing her to squint.

"Eh, only 3 hours.... maybe 4?"

She nods slowly, her hands still up in the air and her face showing every hint of tiredness; looking out the window of the car Emilia was in shock, the place they were going looked absolutely beautiful. As they continue driving along the road, Emilia stared at the ocean; it was the perfect shade of the blue and the way it reflects off the windows was like a fantasy; as she continued looking at the ocean the fancy mansions began to show up. "Jesus, these mansions must've cost millions..." She muttered as the car zoomed past the wonderful decor of the Mansions. She then turned to her Father as she raised her brow "So what is this trip all about again?"

"Well, I just signed you up for a place to stay for the summer, It'll be fun!-"

Her Father lied, he then ruffled her hair as he turned the car to the Mansion entrance.

"You'll meet new friends as well cmon, you'll enjoy-"

"Great... new friends..." Emilia interrupted, she then brushed a lock of her hair as she looked over at her Father. Her Father then turned to her and looked in the eyes with a grin. They both began to laugh, that's really how her Father and her bonded always was because of her sarcasticness.

"Well, we are here.-"

Her Father said, moving over to give her a hug before pulling away.

"I love you."

--------------------[Arival]--------------------

Emilia nodded before getting out of the car. "I love you too," she says, walking to the back of the car, she began to grab her luggage and her bag before walking toward the front entrance of the Mansion, heading up the stairs she began to look up at the decor. "Jesus, three stories?!" She says to herself, going to the front of the door she began to put her bag down on the floor as she knocks on the door.

ae9c0c8b20dec676e00d8caf190416d7.png

Yellow summer dress & Flats

@ Anyone

Fay craned her neck to look up at the pretty house as they sat there for a moment. "It's beautiful." Her grandmother squeezed her cheek, drawing Fay's attention towards her. "I'll miss you sooo much." She said as she leaned over and hugged her. Her returned it and patted her back. "I'll miss you too but I know darn well you're gonna have a great time. Now go on!" She got out and grabbed her bags from the trunk. She stepped back and waved until the car was out of view. She went towards the door and smiled at the girl waiting for someone to answer it. She trailed her fingers on the columns out front. "Maybe it's open? I'm Fay by the way! Aren't you excited? Your dress is gorgeous!" She babbled and smiled brightly at one of her new housemates.

@Pure

She wraped his arm around her neck again, pulling him closer to make sure he will not fall.

"T-that's ok. We can do it" Rosalie said blushing feeling his warmth so close.

She let him rest for a few moments and then they slowly walked up the stairs.

While they were walking she heard the knocking at thr main door. But she couldn't leave Dylan right now so she shouted as loud as she could.

"P-please come in!"

Of course, it just sounded a little louder than her normal whisper-like voice.

But she hoped they could hear her.

@Wild Wolf Wind @Pure @Poutysunhine

Continuing to wait, Emilia began to sigh, listening to the peaceful sounds of the waves she began to look back a bit, checking to see if her Father was waiting for her in the car but instead a different car was there, as well as a girl getting something from her trunk. 'Best I don't stare.' she thought to herself, turning around as she acts continues to wait for the door to open. "Oh cmon really..." she says softly to herself as she rings the door bell, this time, a few times in frustration.

"Maybe it's open? I'm Fay by the way! Aren't you excited? It'll be so cool to live with a bunch of people our own age. Your dress is gorgeous!"

Turning to Fay she gave a welcoming smile. "Oh thanks, I like your outfit too!-" she replied back softly, her cheeks showing a small hint of blush; she never really receives compliments much from people. "And yeah, I'm a little bit excited I-I guess, Emilia says, she then turns her heel back at the door before brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "but yeah, do you really think the door is open, I mean I think it would be smar-"

"P-please come in!"

And no surprise, she should've expected the door to be open. Chuckling loudly she began to open the door, she then turned to Fay before grabbing her luggage and bag from the floor. "I guess I was wrong, oh sorry. I'm Emilia, nice to meet you, Fay. I love the name by the way; quite unique." Turning around she began to walk into the house.

Entering the house her mouth dropped with amazement. "Geez, this place is beautiful...!" She says in shock.

@poutysunshine @Rosalie Woodland

Fay smiled broaden, if that was possible. "Welcome! Thank you very much!" She couldn't help but bounce her feet, waiting for the girl to open the door or someone else. A voice came from inside and interrupted Emilia. "It's alright. As is yours! I've never met anyone with it before." Her voice faded towards the end of the sentence due to her awe at the house. It was nothing like anything she had seen before. "It really is." She admired everything and fall in love with the tall ceilings. After a moment of awe she also noticed the voices and sounds of life coming from all over and figured that her and Emilia must be some of the last ones to arrive. "We must be some of the last ones to arrive." She voiced her thoughts to Emilia.

"Hello!" Rosalie greated them smilling widely. "You're our last housemates and I'm very happy you're with us" She said "The house is really beautiful, right? I was amazed as well. Just wait till you see yours bedroom" Rose added "A-and I would love to talk more with you, but we had a little incident" Rosalie looked sadly at Dylan "So I want to help him... Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm Rosalie." The girl said shyly.

@Wild Wolf Wind @poutysunshine @Pure

"We must be some of the last ones to arrive."

"Y-you think so?" She says softly, her eyebrows quirk as she continues to look around; must've cost her Father a fortune for her to stay in a place like this.

"Hello! You're our last housemates and I'm very happy you're with us"

Again, the blonde gal was wrong again, she didn't expect to be the last ones but she's happy in a way, at least she can meet all the new people around here as well.

"The house is really beautiful, right? I was amazed as well. Just wait till you see yours bedroom"

"Oh I bet, the bedrooms must look amazing." She added, her face glows with excitement as she grips the handle of her luggage hard, she can't wait to explore this place, and learn where everything is, might take her a while, since well this place is basically like a maze, but it'll be a fun adventure at that.

"A-and I would love to talk more with you, but we had a little incident, So I want to help him... Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm Rosalie."

Looking at the boy, Emilia felt a little bit bad, continuing to stare at the teen Emilia began to shakes her head a bit as she blinks "O-oH Rosalie, Hi-Hi. I'm Emilia-" She then quickly turned around, her long blonde hair moving about as she points to Fay. "'n that's Fay." She then turns back to Rosalie. "So I guess..." She pauses for a second, she then purses her lips. "I guess we should begin to find our rooms right?"

@poutysunshine @Rosalie Woodland @Wild Wolf Wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back