• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

Jordan sighed as the movie finished he quickly turned it off and stood up. "Well I'm scarred for life, but let's look on the bright side at least I didn't wet myself " he would have been embarrassed about screaming but he was too scared during the movie to care, so best to cover it up with a joke.

@MitoIsMe

Rosalie noticed Kurt and wanted to say something but he was faster.

She looked at him shocked "K-Kurt! You shouldn't have said that!" Rose said angrily, it was really rude and hurtful.

@Darkhan

"It's completly different reason Kurt." Rosalie said, tired of this situation. She took Dylan's hand and walked to the house.

"I like you Kurt, but this whole ''I am better'' thing isn't really that good" she said to Kurt, looking sadly at him as she walked inside and up the stairs.

@Wild Wolf Wind @Darkhan

He looked at her and said. "I'm only saying the truth." He smiled and sat on the ground. After a while he fall asleep and dreamed of him being on stage with millions of fans looking at him and screaming his name.

@Wild Wolf Wind[/URL]
"wait." he stopped and went back to kurt and shook him a little to wake him. "I'm not weak, I'm human. if you judge me by what i do you are the worst person alive. you give out hatred and cruelty to someone you just met." he starts shaking his head. "Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep. this sadness is what makes me human. if a person like you is thinking 'i have to be better'. Why? we are all the same in this world just in different ways. your the one who would do everything for his own amusement and not care for anybody else. A normal person would ask whats wrong, but instead you insulted me, and that is a cruel act that shows true colors." he goes back to Rosalie

@Darkhan

"I'm sorry..." she said to him. "He was really kind ealier and now I don't know why he's like that" Rosalie took his hand again and went inside "Should I make you hot herbs to calm down?" The girl asked not sure if he want her to help at all.

@Wild Wolf Wind

After Piper got a pretty good look around the house he made his way to the kitchen and fetched himself a glass of iced water as well as an apple before heading back upstairs. He partially bit the apple to hold the fruit in his mouth as he quietly went to his room, grabbed one of his books, and nestled onto his bed. Once he sat the glass down and moved the thin flute case from under his pillow he was able to settle comfortably and continue reading his copy of 'Ovid's Metamorphoses' while he ate the apple. There were a few times that he eyed the case, but decided against playing it for now.

"Of course, again, silly, this is our room". Claira jumped onto her bed, it buckled upon impact. "Well come on, unpack your things"! She chuckled, bouncing on the bed.

@TrippyVirus

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie Woodland]"I'm sorry..." she said to him. "He was really kind ealier and now I don't know why he's like that" Rosalie took his hand again and went inside "Should I make you hot herbs to calm down?" The girl asked not sure if he want her to help at all. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34686-wild-wolf-wind/ said:
@Wild Wolf Wind[/URL]
Darkhan said:
Kurt got up and went to see Dylan "Hey buddy there's a thing or two you need to know about me. Don't insult me or else.." He punched Dylan in the stomach.
@Wild Wolf Wind @Rosalie Woodland
evan stumbled a little but recovered. he turns to kurt. "did i ever insult you? Did i do anything to you? cause if i did please tell me. there was no right for that and no reason." he starts walking back to Rosalie. "I will be fine." he says weakly.

"J-just calm down..." she whispered, more to herself than to him.

"I just want to take you to the kitchen. T-there should be an icepack. It will help. " Rosalie said in panic, slowly walking to the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry..." she cried scared.

The girl didn't want any one fighiting here.

@Wild Wolf Wind

"B-but that's noting good, you had to suffer to protect your loved one. I can't understand people like this... The one that hurts another person..." Rosalie said looking down.

"And I'm sure he's a good person!" She answered "Just a lost one too..." added sadly.

After a moment she heard the question and quickly took the boy's arm and wraped it carefully around her neck, with her right arm she grabed his waist to help him more and slowly started to walk into the kitchen.

"I have some pain killers up in my room" she said ad she carefully sat him on the chair.

@Wild Wolf Wind

(@JaCrispy Sorry I was asleep.)

"So, what do you want to do now?" Hse asked and uncurled himself. 'Yeah, at least he didn't wet himself.' "Are you sure your vocal chords are okay? Because I feel like mine would be shattered, if I screamed like that."

She looked at him sadly then walked to search for some icepack. When she finally found them, she wraped one in a paper towel and handed it to him.

"Direct contact with ice pack is not a good idea" she said smiling a little to make him feel better.

"I will go to my room for some pain killers, ok?" Rosalie asked.

@Wild Wolf Wind

Jordan laughed slightly " My voice is fine, we could go downstairs or if you can think of something better I don't mind " Jordan was glad that he wanted to spend time with him. "Or we could stay in here longer, I've got a keyboard in here as well" he almost forgot about the instrument he had slid under the bed .

@MitoIsMe

"I will be rogh back!" She said and quickly run up the stairs.

She could hear other people talkinh, it was nice that the rest at least was fine with each other.

Finally she reached the door and walk inside the room. Her bag with medicament and herbs was on her bed. The girl was a little surprised.

"Right, I used it today" She said to herself.

She found some pain killers, also took her pills because she could feel the pain coming slowly.

Must be the stress...

Rosalie run down to the kitchen and said to Dylan.

"I have it" and smilled a little.

Then she checked the kettle, it was still warm but not hot.

Rose filled a mug with the water and handed it to Dylan, along with the medicine.

"Always took pills with water" She said.

@Wild Wolf Wind

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt woke up and headed to his room in order to practice some guitar stuff. He took his guitar and started playing some songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back