• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

Rosalie searched her bag, with tears in her eyes.

"W-where is it? Where?" She was panicing.

After a while she found her pills, light red colour, rather big, round shape.

The girl quickly took 2 of them, breathing heavily, closing her eyes.

She breathed slowly, in and out, then sat on the floor near her bed, with her head on her knees.

Rosalie waoted for the pills to stop the pain, her small shoulders shaking while she cried.

I will be fine, it's nothing - she told herself, calming down, still remainding in her position.

Kurt finally found Rosalie in her chamber. He saw that she was crying. He didn't say a word and sat down beside her. "I'm sorry for punching that guy." He said while looking at her. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked her worried.

"But I want more cuddles". Claira looked into Maya's eyes, trying to do her best puppy dog impression. "Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaassssee"?

@Fallen from Heaven

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathaniel Novak

Mood Relaxed, Happy

Thoughts Am I dreaming?

Tag @JaCrispy @MitoIsMe

Nathaniel frowned at Rosalie's quick leave, but raised a hand to wave, before frowning. He sighed and then started unpacking the bigger bag.
"I-I'm 14.." he mumbled, before smiling at Matthew. "Well, I've got a wide variety!" he said excitedly, bringing out 10 DVD's ranging from Armageddon to Titanic. He then started unpacking CD's with albums from One Direction, Justin Timberlake and many more. He was super happy to share this with someone, as he was secretly a bit of a movie and music nerd, loving to try out new stuff.

"Uh, maybe later. I think we could be great friends!" She assured her, "We've got two months after all. Do you know how many cuddles we could have in that time?"

(@Rock And Roll Boy)

She jumped shocked as she heard Kurt's voice, the girl didn't heard him coming into the room.

She looked at him weakly, her eyes wet and cheeks red, but she smilled a little.

"Y-yes, I'm fine" she said, staing possitive, trying to ignore the pain.

"Just a little headache, I will be fine" she added, breathing slowly, her head still on knees.

"You shouldn't punch him" Rosalie said after a moment of silence.

"And absolutely, you need to apologize to him. That's all I need" she stoped.

" I know you're not a bad guy, and i don't want them to think you're just because that little incident, ok?" She smilled a little, blushing more.

@Darkhan

Jordan looked over at the DVDs he was showing. " Have you got any comedy's?" He asked hoping he said yes even though he brought his own DVDs. Then he had a thought. " We could have a movie night at some point!" He yelled excitedly.

@Cookie Dough @MitoIsMe

"A lot". Reluctantly, Claira crawled back under the duvets. "I'm going to try and rest off these allergies. I'll see you later, Maya. And thank you. I'm guessing you already have a room. If you don't, however, or just want somewhere to retreat to, then feel free to come back here". She turned over and tried to sleep again, muffling a sneeze into her pillow. "Excuse mbe".

@Fallen from Heaven

Kurt took her in his arms and put her in bed. "I'm deeply in love with you even if you don't like me." He sat on the bed. "You should get some rest for your headache." He said while kissing her forehead. (Afk gotta go work... I'll be back in 5 hours)

@Rosalie Woodland

(@Rhys sorry I didn't reply earlier, but Antonio is farthest from the window if that okay)

Antonio bit his lip, "Well, since we will be sharing we might as well learn about each other, hm?" Antonio suddenly felt awkward- maybe meeting people who you could avoid rather than see all the time as they were sharing a room?

Here lies hell.....Piper approached the entrance to the house with an unamused expression and eyes studying the building as he walked in. The sound of his parents driving away was cut off by him gently closing the door and adjusting the bags strapped across his shoulder. It was nicer inside than he had expected, but he would have plenty of time to look around after getting settled in. For now he quietly made his way to the second floor and took the next available bed there, in room 3, and placed his bags down on the left bed before he started to unpack everything.

"That would be awesome! With the variety of movies you have, I'm sure it'll be fun!" Matthew's smile grew brighter. "I'm on the second floor, third room. You can come in anytime, you need me. I'm 17 a bit old right." He yawned. "Man, I don't know about you, but I'm sorta tired. See you guys!" He waved goodbye and retreated into the hallway and went down the stairs.

He entered his room and found another person. "H-Hello, I didn't hear you come into the house. I'm Matthew." 'It seems I have to say those two words a lot now. I'm Matthew, I have to say that to a bunch of other people too.'

"Sure." Beck started picking at a string on his shirt. He felt awkward standing here, although he did feel alittle more at ease around Antonio. Maybe it was because the kid was short, and pudgey, and just overall unthreatening, or maybe it was because it seemed like he felt just as awkward as Beck.

(@WannabePunk sorry it took so long, I was busy)

Piper turned his attention from his open bag to the door when he heard someone speak and introduce themselves. One of his brows arched when he saw the guy's peculiar hair, "Well aren't you an odd one," he responded, a partial grin settling on his face as he stepped towards Matthew with a hand outstretched for a shake, "I'm Piper. I'll be sharing a room with you for the summer, assuming you will also be staying in this room."

@MitoIsMe

"Nice to meet you, and I get that a lot. Being called particular, interesting, or special is sorta normal for me." He said and shook Piper's hand. "I hope you don't mind, but I get a bit messy sometimes." 'Nice to meet you, also seems to be frequent in my vocabulary.' A yawn pulled him out of thoughts and he remembered why he came into his room in the first place. "I'm going to take a quick nap, but wake me up if you need help or something." He walked toward his bed and as soon as his head hit the pillow he fell asleep. 'Today is way too stressful for the first day. I think I'll die of anxiety or stress, before next week'

Claira was snuggled up under her duvets. She felt relaxed, although her nose was running a little. She was smiling in her sleep, which was a frequent thing for her to do. "Mmm cuddles..."

@ No one in particular but was feeling bored so I posted an extra post

@Rhys

Antonio smiled, "Are you going to decorate your side?" He offered, chipper as ever despite the awkward atmosphere- hopefully they'd find something to break the ice soon. "I went ahead and put up some stuff I had brought because the room didn't seem personal enough, I didn't light any candles to get rid of the unbearable 'new smell' to it yet ... I wanted to run it by my roommate first, which I guess is you!" He paused, rubbing his arm, "Sorry, I'm rambling."

"Right," Piper Didn't say much else and continued to unpack his things, placing his flute beneath his pillow as the last thing to put away. He folded up, closed the bags, and hid them from plain sight so that it looked as neat as the moment he got here. Curiosity won over his urge to nap and he left the room, beginning to study the large house to get a good idea of what they did or didn't have access to as a time waster.

A shy smile made it's way onto his face, he found Antonio's rambling actually kind of cute.

"All I brought was a pride flag that my moms gave me" He was silent for a moment, "Candles are okay by the way." He brought his hands up to the back of his neck, rubbing the smooth skin nervously. The movement of his arms cause his shirt to ride up, revealing his tattoo, and v-lines.

(@WannabePunk)

Antonio perked at the pride flag, "Really? Is the standard rainbow? Because I've been looking for a cheap transgender and asexual one for a while but I don't have a lot of money." He then picked up his duffel bag, pulling out a cheap candy scented candle he got at the dollar store and lit it before setting it on his nightstand. His mind was jumping from topic to topic that he could talk about but he decided to wait for Beck to respond.

Nathaniel Novak

Mood Relaxed, Happy

Thoughts . . .

Tag @JaCrispy @MitoIsMe

Nathaniel shrugged.
"I got Deadpool... does that count?" he asked Jordan, before glancing over at Matthew. He grinned happily, laughing. "You're not old, just older," he said, as if reminding him. He then nodded. "But yeah, it'd be...great.." he added softly. He then tilted his head lightly at the statement, before nodding. "Goodnight Grandpa," he called jokingly after him, laughing, before going back to packing up his stuff.

After the chat with Matthew yesterday, all Jaden did was make little figures out of her sketch paper, cut them out, and makes scenes up on her wall. Fighting scenes, living room scenes, conversational scenes, and soon enough, all of one wall were covered in little comics. All she remembered after that was the rush of creativity that blew through her after meeting that albino guy and observing all the other people entering the house. Jaden decided to leave her room door open as she left and went into the living room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back