• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer. (No longer accepting!)

"Nice to meet you Mike, eh yeah I got a light." He reaches into his pocket grabbing out a silver zippo lighter engraved on the base "Jordan Spring". He hands the zippo over to Mike, smiling as he grabs one of the cigarette's out of his hand. "What floor you on?" Jordan says as he waits for his lighter back.

Mikal lit the cigarette expertly and handed back the zippo. "Not sure yet. Whadda bout you? Wanna be neighbors if its possible?" He asked with a grin. He sure smiled alot, and it was a good one after all.

Jordan lights the end of the cigarrette putting the zippo lighter into his pocket. "Yes if it's possible let's be neighbors" Jordan says with a smile. He stares at the cigarette that he's holding. "If you do this he will think your cool and like you better." Jordan thinks to himself. He puts the cigarette between his lips inhaling the tobacco. He coughs for a long period because he has never smoke in his life before.

Mikal Laughed and had to hold his cigarette. "You dont smoke do you? Its obvious." He said as he started to open the door to the house. He liked this nervous looking kid for whatever reason. "C'mon, lets go find us some rooms!" Mikal said and put out his cigarette on the brick of the house

Jordan takes the cigarette out of his mouth, throwing it on the ground stepping on it with his sneakers. "How can you tell?" Jordan says as he smirks. He follows Mike into the house, stuffing his hands into his pockets "Let's try to get a room together." Jordan walks next to him to wherever they are going.

Mikal strolled up to the second floor and found an empty room. "What about this one?" He asked and put his messenger bag on the floor near the bed furthest into the room. It smelled new and empty, something that made Mikal uncomfortable and itchy to break it in. "Just a warning, there's a good chance I wont be wearing pants in here."

Jordan follows Mike into the room. "It looks nice in here" Jordan says as he takes a sniff "Smells new too and don't worry I don't mind I probably won't be either." Jordan chuckles. He sets his backpack on the floor next to Mike's bag. "Ill let you choose your bed first."

Mikal walked over to the bed near the window and sat on the floor. "I like to stargaze at night...reminds me of better times." he mumbled, a wave of sadness washing over his face. He shrugged it off and grabbed a sketchbook out of his bag

Jordan walks over to the right side of the room, jumping on his bed. "Ah' this feels so good." He looks up towards Mike "You like to draw?" he smiles as he speaks. He lays against the wall watching Mike take out his sketchbook and draw.

"I do. i like to draw planets and aliens and spaceships. Is it okay if i put some of my posters up? They're just the planets and a few nebulae..i have glow in the dark stars too..' He said, blushing brightly. It was kinda embarrassing to admit that he brought glow in the dark stars.

"Yeah don't sweat about it I think stars are cool and yeah you can put your poster up." Jordan smiles as he lays down in his bed, looking up at the roof. "Show me some of your drawings I'm interested." He gets inside the bed, laying down while looking up at the white roof. "I bet this summer is going to be al..-rightt." Jordan says to himself

Mikal tossed him the sketchbook that was filled with other worlds and races. He put up his stars and posters while humming a made up tune. "Ignore the naked figures..." He mumbled in reference to his sketchbook. All the figures were men.

Beck was sitting in the back seat of the car, quietly watching out the window. As soon as the house came into sight, his stomach started churning. He hadn't wanted to come here, his parents had made him, thought it would be good for him. When the car stopped he exited it, and grabbed his bag from the trunk. The passenger side window rolled down, revealing his moms. The two of them bid him farewell before driving off. Beck stood watching until he couldn't see them any longer. Turning back to the house his anxiety flared up, and he hesitantly started towards it. When he made it to the door he felt like throwing up, he did not want to do this, people were scary, people didn't get him. He stayed where he was staring at the door.

From her bedroom, Maya spotted a new car coming up to the house. Another new person! There were so many! There was still some hubbub downstairs but she was still surprised when she didn't hear a knock on the door or the sound of the door swinging open. Maybe the lock had jammed? It wasn't unlikely.

She headed downstairs and pulled the door open. There was a boy standing out there on the front steps. She smiled.

"Hi! Looks like your eternal enemy, the door, has you stalemate."

(@Rhys)

Beck shyly looked down at his shoes, his blonde hair falling into his face. Even with his anxiety, he couldn't help but curl the ends of his lips up finding her comment to be funny. He still made no move to enter, his ankle high, leather boot clad feet seeming stuck in place. his knuckles were turning white from clenching his bag so hard.

(@Fallen from Heaven)

Rosalie was sitting in her room, reading comics and eating her sweets. She could hear more and more people coming into the home.

Should she greet them?

Carefully the girl placed her belongings on the desk, wore her shoes and walked out of the room, down the stairs.

Just as she reached the main door she spotted Maya and a new boy, that looked quite scared.

Just like her when she came here ealier.

"Hello" Rosalie greeted smiling a little to the new comer.

@Fallen from Heaven

"Okay." Maya looked him up and down, a complete stranger to any kind of anxiety, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Maya. Welcome to your new home! I hope you'll like it here."

(@Rhys)

Just about then, Rosalie showed up and Maya beamed at her.

"And this is Rosalie! Looks like the whole welcome committee is here!"

(@Rosalie Woodland)

"I'm Beck." He murmured, gathering the courage to speak, glancing up at the the two with his blue eyes, before looking away again. He was the most uncomfortable he'd been in awhile. They seemed nice enough, but he knew that looks could be deceiving. His free hand was picking at the helm of his baby blue, short-sleeved, button-up.

(@Fallen from Heaven) (@Rosalie Woodland)

She looked at him worriedly, he seems so uncomfortable and scared.

Maybe he doesn't want you there? She though.

"M-maybe you need help with your bags or to find your room?" She asked softly, trying not to scare him even more.

@Rhys

"We can help you with things like that!" Maya said, brightly, "Settling in and things. 'Cos we've already done those things ourselves; I was the second person here and Rosalie was maybe third or fourth!"

She holds out her hand. "I can look after you, Beck, if you want."

(@Rosalie Woodland @Rhys and nowww, I have to go to school. I'm really sorry but I'll see you guys later!)

Jordan catches the sketchbook in his hands. "Hmm, very interesting and yes I will" Jordan smirks. He flips through every page once in a while his eye would widen when he is looking at the pictures. "You draw very well you should be an artist" Jordan smiles placing the book beside him. "I wish I could draw like that it's awesome." @Isabella Murdock

"Um, yeah....I guess." Beck's eyes drifted up to Rosalie's face. He bit his lip, a nervous habit along with all his other ones, before his eyes flicked over to Maya's out stretched hand. Did she want him to shake it? Because he would not, talking to someone was already awful, touching them....No way.

@Fallen from Heaven @Rosalie Woodland

"Do you know your room number?" She asked looking at the nervous boy.

"Y-you can relax... I know it's hard." Rosalie said, looking at her feet.

"I really understand you..." she added "But... we're here to be more confident, yeah?" At least she hoped he want to make friends.

Shy was really shy and unsure of people too, but she wanted to change it, and if she find someone like her, she want to help.

@Rhys

Beck nodded, "I think it's on, um, floor two, room five." He shifted his weight from his left to right leg. His bag was started to grow heavy in his grasp, and he really wanted to get to his room, so he could curl up in his bed and ignore everyone. His blue gaze was once again on Rosalie. Maybe not everyone. Taking his focus off the girls, he finally aknowledged the sounds of other people in the house, dread sunk into his stomach, more people, more greetings.

(@Rosalie Woodland i'm heading off to bed, but ttyl)

"Ok, fallow me" Rosalie said, smiling a little. They reached the second floor, the room was on the end of the corridor.

When they were standing in front of the doors she turned to face him.

"So... If you need any help... I-I'm on first floor, room 4" Rosalie said.

(I will go now too ^^)

@Rhys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back