• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stuck togeather

Ari clutched him closer, feeling his hand on her head. She wanted to say something but her sobs wouldn't stop. She tried to tell him that she didn't blame him anymore, but her sobs took all the breath she had.

Leon couldn't say one word, as he continued to let his hand stroke down Ari's short crimson colored hair. He wasn't scared of what was going to happen next, and only wanted to see Ari smile one more time. Even if Ari didn't want anything to do with him anymore, or wanted to kill him, he wanted to see her bright beautiful smile. Just one more time before he left.

(Is this were we timeskip until Ari has calmed down or...?) 
Leon was still standing, holding Ari in his hand. He was looking at her, her breath became calmer and calmer by the minutes that passed them by, and he felt more and more relieved to know she calmed down. Leon was waiting for Ari to hit him, no. He was hoping for it, he needed to be struck by something hard, something terrible. It was to ease of this feeling that had buried into his heart, but he didn't deserve that did he? After all Leon had put Ari through, he wasn't anywhere close to deserving it.

Ari had finally calmed down after a while, she looked at him. "I don't blame you. I blame the witch." She said, sniffling her nose. She was shaking with every breath.

"Here," Leon said as he used his hands to dry away her tears, even if most of them had hit his shirt. He used his shirt to dry away her running nose, and held her close to him. "I love you Ari, thank you for understanding," Leon said to her, his hands slightly trembling as he was scared she was going to leave him. It was more painful to think about than death itself. He let out a relieved sigh to hear Ari talk again, but her shaking was terrible.

Ari hugged him and clutched him close. She was still shaking with each inhale, but she felt warmer now. She didn't want him to leave her sights, and right now the conference with her parents was the last thing on her mind. She took in another breath and pulled herself closer to him.

Leon couldn't help, but smile as Ari clutched him closer to herself. She was so warm, but she was shaking so much. He embraced Ari in his hand, holding her small fragile shaking body as he hugged her. It must be terrible, to be in her situation right now. Not even terrible, even worse. He kept holding her in his arms, refusing to let go as he wanted to see her smile. Her beautiful smile, as tears were wasted on such a beautiful face.

Ari had stopped shaking as much and she looked up at him. "I'm sorry." She said, her eyes saddened, but a bit happier. She smiled weakly at him. "Can

t be helped can it?" She asked, her words feeble.

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for. I am the one who's apologizing, your reaction is expected. It's normal, I'm just so sorry for having to put you through a situation like this," Leon said to her, looking into her reddened eyes as she had been crying for so long. It pained him to meet those eyes, it was something he never wanted to see, and to know he was the reason... It pained him even more.

Ari smiled. "Happens to the best of us." She said, looking him in the eyes. "I will wave my parents off, today I think we should just relax and do couplely things at home. Alone." She said.

Leon chuckled as her smile had returned, and nodded in agreement. "That sounds like an excellent idea. How about watching the stars on the roof?" Leon asked, as they had stayed for quite some time and the sun was already setting. They were after all standing in the hallway, embracing each other to the fullest.

Ari nodded. She pulled out her mobile and called her parents. They nicely agreed to wave the things off, especially because there plane was delayed an entire day. She put the phone on the table and walked over to him. "Ready?" She asked.

"Always," He answered as he grabbed the blanket since they usually fell asleep on the roof when they first went up, so they might as well be prepared. Leon climbed his way up to the roof, looking at the stars as he laid down on his back, his arm stretched out for where Ari would rest, so she could lay on top of his arm as usual.

Ari climbed up the branch and onto the roof. She walked over, smiling. "You always know." She said, resting next to him and resting her head on his chest.

"Of course I know. I'm living with you," Leon said and smiled as he put the blanket over the two of them, watching the stars appear on the sky. "They seem so much more brighter with you here," Leon said as he looked down at her, but she was starting to fade in the darkness of the night.

"Cheesy lines only work once." Ari joked, looking at him. She kissed him, still a bit shaky. If he had any doubts about there relationship standing, he shouldn't now.

Leon laughed as he was about to answer her, but her lips beat him to it as they connected. He looked a bit shocked at her at first, as it took him seconds to understand what happened, and laid his free arm over his eyes, crying of happiness. "Thank you," he whispered to her, as he was so happy they cleared that up. All the guilt and pain that had build itself out oozed out of him, as if it never existed in the first place and he became several ton lighter. This was something only Ari could do for him after all.

Ari touched a gentle hand to his arm, moving it away. She pulled out her sleeve, drying his tears with it. "We have shed enough tears today." She said.

Leon chuckled a bit, as his tears kept falling. It was great to have Ari there, and she was right. They had shed more than enough tears to fill up an entire ocean by now. "You're right. You're absolutely right, but these tears are not because I'm sad. I'm just so happy I can still be by your side," Leon said as the tears wouldn't stop pouring out. He leaned over to Ari, and gently gave her a kiss, happy they could spend time like this together again.

Ari kissed him back, savoring the moment they had. She smelled paint and graphite and a hint of cinnamon as she was supper close to him. She smiled as they pulled away, sighing in happiness. She felt the warm sensation across her chest. "This is love." she mumbled, very happy.

"It's great, it gives you happiness, it's confusing and it hurts... Yeah... it's love," Leon joked as he looked at Ari, holding her tight as he refused to let her go. He forgot how hard love could be sometimes, and life love to test our relationships. Looks like they passed, just like they were going to pass the next fifty tests life had in store for them.

"I think we did a good job," Leon said as he closed his eyes a bit, just enjoying the moment they were having. It was great, to lay down on the roof, them two, relaxing like this. It was here that he confessed after all, not the most romantic place, but... he did it at the very least.

"We did." Ari said, looking at the stars. She remembered when he had show her constellations. She hadn't bothered to tell him she already knew them, because it was to cute. She laughed a bit and looked at the patterns in the sky again.

Leon watched the stars as Ari's laughter entered his head, it was such a sweet and soothing sound it made him smile. Suddenly a quick white light went across the sky, as he pointed at it in the split second it went by. "Make a wish!" He shouted as he closed his own eyes to make one. "I wish that Ari and I will always be together. No matter what," He thought, smiling at his own wish.

'I wish that I could be together with Leon forever under the stars.' Ari wished, looking up. She snuggled into him and looked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back