• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

Izayoi chuckles a little once more "you'll lose what little feminine charm you hand left though" he smirks, of she doesn't care, then that wouldn't bother her.

"Not like anyone would care." Her face went serious. As she started spacing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Maybe a flirty perv like me would" he chimes, restlessly tapping his feet onto the metallic foot as the Lancelot takes another step; a jolt resonating throughout his body and shuddering.

"Huh?......oh haha well you would be the only one..........hey we almost there yet?"

"How am I supposed to know? This is only me sec- first time being here ya'know, like I'll hand any idea." Izayoi gives in quick response.

She looked at him. "Sounds like you were going to say this was your 2nd time being here."

"Guess my tongue was just a little tangled" he said. Chuckling. "I genuinely have no idea, but if I took a guess, I'd say another 15 minutes or so... Though the Lancelot is slowing to wait up for" Izayoi raises his voice "all those people who aren't keeping pace!"

Izayoi rolled over on his back and pulled off his jacket and shirt, grumbling "grr, the metal's searing hot"

Izayoi sighs "like you're one to talk, you're wearing a bikini" he chuckled a little again "not like it matters, after all you 'don't care"

Ahmes peered at the two riding the Lancelot`s foot, and caught a bit of what was shouted. She sped up, catching up to them and watching. "You look like your having fun." She said to them, at them, called at them, whatever it was, it would be perfectly hear-able.

"Hmm... Sure. Less walking."Ahmes replied, then waited for the foot to be on the ground again, before climbing up. She gave herself a bit of a jump to assist, before pulling her body up onto the foot. She steadied herself against the leg, then took a seat next to the other girl. She smiled at the other two, then looked to the others, still on the ground.

"By the way, What are your names? Im Ahmes." She asked, then told her own name, leaving out her last name.

"Nice to formally meet you both. Wait.. Aren`t you the kid who ended up in the fountain?" Ahmes said, looking to Izayoi. She watched, as Roxie stretched, before turning back to look at the others. She then tipped her head back a bit, gazing outward at the sky, before returning her gaze to Izayoi.

"Eh..." Izayoi did little more than look down and sigh, half-heartedly responding "yeah... I am..."

Ahmes laughed a little, then smiled at Izayoi. She hadnt meant to put him in the dumps or anything, just to make an inquiry. "I don`t get out much, or I should say, I`ve never been around other teenagers. Perks of growing up in a church with old people, I guess. So it was interesting to see how you reacted to that situation." She said, then continued on. "Where are you from?" She asked, still smiling.

Izayoi chuckled "sorry hun, confidential, I'm Japanese, Shinigami Terra though" he replies with, his personality erratically shifting from the odd, depressed state

"Ah. Neat, though." Ahmes replied, then settled upon watching the others again. She did not say anything more, instead letting herself slip into the thoughts.

((Actually stopping cuz I have to sleep. Ill post more tomo.))

((Soo quiet. Jeez, what happened to the unending rain of text. Ah well, gives time for other rps.))

Ahmes snapped back from her thinking, only to stare, then glare, at the slow pokes. She sighed, glanced at the other two, and returned to her thoughts.

Izayoi gazed around, resting on his back "ugh... Nothing. To. Do" he moaned aloud.

((Yeah I know... What a pain v.v))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back