• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

(Well, I'm on right now and able to do things, okay? I only have another hour, maybe less, maybe a little more before I have other things to do .-.)

Thats why I said 'Post for pete`s sake!' to those who have not posted recently >.< Inactive = No plot which = boring rp. Post rp people.))

((No one tagged me.... I'll read and put up a post.)) 
George sped up his pace to catch up to the Lancelot, viewing the three people on it's foot. It seemed like they had been walking for some time, and George was beginning to get restless. "Where do you all think we are going?" He asked, mostly confirming to himself then anyone else that he was clueless too. (@animegirl20 @OnyxReaper )

(If you're talking to animegirl, you're also talking towards me, as I'm on her back o-o)

Ahmes glanced at the boy who had spoken, but returned to her thoughts as the question did not have an answer she could provide. -Shoort-

Izayoi laughed "sitting on the foot of a massive mech with three cute girls with me, tch, sounds like a tacky harem anime" he comments, then chuckles "there's even the total sister complex brother that I'd probably have to persuade" he breaks into laughter, sighing again as he looks up to the roasting sun "hehe, not like that's happening"

The Lancelot comes to a stop, standing on front of a pair of iron gates, a deep black; something off when compared to this scenery of shock white. Beyond lies what appears to be a normal highschool, still pristine white, but yet again. Normal. A perfectly normal highschool.

She hops off Lancelaot foot. "So this is the school. Looks pretty normal to me." Looks at the two still on Lancelot. "Well come on let's go......I wonder what our dorms will be like?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michiru had practically fallen asleep on Roxie's back, her head rested on Roxie's shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back