• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

Izayoi sighed "Roxie, it must be tiring to carry her, want me to take her for you?" He asks, sighing "can't believe she fell asleep."

Izayoi grabs the girl off Roxie's back, holding her in his arms "she's... Stupidly light..."

Michiru literally grabs his arm and bites it as hard as she could in her sleep, just showing how much she actually disliked him, one arm still holding on to Roxie's back as hard as it could, not letting him keep her away from Roxie all that easily.

Izayoi showed no physical reaction, though blood poured from a wound she made " seems like she's a rather aggressive... Infant? Maybe.::"

"Michiru will you please get off my back for a little bit please? I need a break." She said in the nicest voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahmes jumped down from the Lancelot`s foot. She stopped, watching the scene. "Michiru, we`re at the school, wake up." She said, poking the girls back and sighing. "Looks like shes attached to Roxie."

Michiru rolls out of Izayoi's arms, swinging back behind Roxie, though one foot almost dragging on the ground due to her grip having been loosened up a little, which caused her arm to slip. She just hung on Roxie's back with one arm, barely off the ground. She stayed asleep, as though shehadn't actually slept in two weeks or something.

Izayoi grabbed her again, this time yanking her free from Roxie "bad girl... You're going to attack me now aren't you?" He said, carrying her out of range of Roxie.

"Michiru! Come on already, get off Roxie and wake up." Ahmes said, poking the girls cheek this time, then continuing to lightly shaking her shoulder. She moved back when Izayoi pulled the girl away from Roxie, and smilied.

"Jeez." She sighed, and turned to the gate.

Michiru woke up to being carried by Izayoi, immediately kicking him in the jaw and rolling on the ground, running over to Roxie and hiding on the opposite side of her as Izayoi.

"Roxie, step out of the way, I'm tying this girl up and carrying her on my back, like the little toddler she's acting like"

"Michiru, Roxie would like a break from carrying you, would you let someone else carry you instead, nicely?" Ahmes asked the girl, glaring towards Izayoi at the nicely.

"The girl just knows to stay away from annoying people." George piped in, taking a stride to stand beside Roxie. He wasn't looking his way, but it was obvious the insult was to Izayoi.

"You're not touching me, you creep. I'll have onii-chan beat you up again if you get near me." She really hated Izayoi. She wasn't acting like a toddler, just really didn't want to be touched by him.

Izayoi sat down on the paved floor "Michiru, can you tell me your problem with me? I've tried to be nice, and have ou been offered aggression ever since, I'd simply like to know." While sat down, he shows his middle finger to George.

"You say I'm not cute, you threaten to tie me up... Not to mention you touched me when I already said to leave me alone. I think it's fairly obvious why I hate you." She keeps beside Roxie, staying on the opposite side of her compared to Izayoi, her blushing for some reason.

Izayoi nods "that's all understandable, but rather unnecessary." He replies with "come oooooon. Can I make it up to you?"

"I was going to let this last one go, but...! Y-you don't even...! You touched my chest earlier...! You're not even apologizing for it before asking to make it up to me...!" Unknown to Izayoi, he'd actually touched her chest back when he got her all the way away from Roxie, which was the real reason she kicked him in the jaw rather than just jumping out of his arms. She had one arm practically shielding her chest, her face getting even more red, it obvious she's not going to forgive him any time soon.

"W-wait what? I didn't touch your chest!" He muttered under his breath one last part "besides, what chest is there to touch" he sighed "I had no idea I did that, but for that I am very sorry, now please, would you let me make it up to you?"

(If you look at her appearance properly, she has a chest, and an at least decent sized one at that -puffs cheeks-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back