• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

George crossed his chest, the many people within the conversation too much for him to care about. He turned away, walking over to the fountain in an attempt to be alone. There seemed to be a lot of people here, including one that could be an ally. George looked her over, but didn't know how to approach her. (@RinDaVamp )

Izayoi grumbled "talks about matters, then ditches and runs off. But of a hypocrite isn't he, Mr. knight that is"

George didn't seem fazed by the twos teasing, but turned to face them fully. "I don't know you all that well, but I can't say I don't like you." He gave a grin before turning back to the fountain. @animegirl20

Michiru pokes Roxie's cheek from behind, still hanging on her back. "I don't think I've said my name yet. I'm Michiru. Hope you don't mind that I've been riding on your back this whole time."

Michiru stays on Roxie's back, a small, but cute and friendly smile on her face, that just about nobody could deny. "I don't want to get off, nee-san. Is it okay if I call you nee-san...?"

"Because you're not handsome like a nii-chan, and I already have a nii-chan." She sticks her tongue out at him in a cute and playful, but insulting way.

Izayoi grumbles in response "aww, always wanted a sister" he exclaims, then chuckles "but you're not cute enough to be a little sister, so doesn't matter" he retorts with.

"I-I'm not... cute...?" She puts on a cute sad face, even making a tear roll down her cheek.

"You're not cute, that is correct" he exclaims "so you have a btother? Cool guy? I wanna meet him!"

"Just want a chat, if he's a cool guy, I plan to hang with him" Izayoi exclaims, unnaturally self-confident (the usual)

(So... Should I create a mini-CS for her brother, and then start playing him as a character as well?) "Fine, but you ever say I'm not cute again, and I'll have nii-chan blast you into the moon."

((Go ahead, though we do know quite a bit about her brother, you could RP him, though I doubt he'll be much of an integral part of the story, maybe?))

Izayoi nods "still not cute enough to be an imouto"

"Nii-chan, can you come stomp on this guy with your Reaper?" She shouted it out in a way that somebody could hear if being called, but could also be taken as a joke. A guy walks up to them, a large group of people (10-30) following behind him, having been crowded around him until just now. "I'd recognize that voice anywhere. You called, little sis?"

(Crowd of People)

"Little sis? So his sister's already here?"

"Hey hey, which of those girls is his sister?"

"I'd bet on the one riding the other's back."

"Damn, his sister's even cuter than I expected."

"Hey Kurosaki, how long're you going to keep us waiting? We wanna hear more about you!"

"Can I date your sister Kurosaki?"

Izayoi chuckled, instantly walking up to Kurosaki with a smile on his face "hello there, the names Sakamaki Izayoi, you seem to be Michiru's older brother, nice to meet you" he seemed oddly formal to her brother, acting somewhat... Courteous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back