• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Steel Battalion

Izayoi shook his head "nope, no idea what you're talking about" then mumbled "eeeeeevil..." After he was done, he shook himself like a wet dog, drying himself a little and getting the water out of his hair.

Michiru walked over to him, pulling out a towel from the bag she was carrying, now starting to dry his hair off with it. "I really am sorry about that. I never knew I had that kind of rude side to me..."

"As I said before, it's nothing, no need to apologise for it..." He said, though still a little irritated, he'd get on bad terms with plenty of people here, may as well try to get on good terms with someone. He gave a cheerful smile, then sighed again "Grr... Can't wait till the end of this term already..,"

"Oh riiiight of course because I was totally trying to compliment you." She said in a sarcastic tone. With a smirk on her face. She then turned and started following the others. "Better come on Mr. Knight don't want to be left behind."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sarcasm flew over George's head, and he just assumed she was being friendly. His face was calm and unchanging, even when he saw the magnificent Lancelot for which his father drives. He followed the bikini girl, not bothering to speak again.

Michiru finished drying off his hair as best as she could, then started walking with him, a smile on her face. "Of course I have to apologize. The first time was me bumping into you, and the second time was me intentionally getting you wet. Both are reasons to apologize."

"Well... Look, you really don't need to, I insist you don't" Izayoi responded with, smiling back but grumbling on the inside, still somewhat irritated at the girl, he had something to say to 'barely-wears-anything-girl' as well.

Ahmes sighed, as most of the others seemed to be interacting quite calmly. She glanced at the Lancelot, then turned to the kid she had spoken to, who had asked if they were all new. She stopped nearby, "Really should get moving." She said, waiting for a reaction. ((@Dreesirk ))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Eh..." Izayoi just sighs and gives up, joining a crowd of students at random and started to talk to them.

She looked back him. Seeing he didn't react. And the fact that his face was the same exact reaction. "Haha you didn't get the sarcasm did you?" She then mumbled to her self. "This should fun."

"I thought it was a gesture of friendliness, but I feel as though that was not your intention." George spoke to her, his accent masking none of his sophistication. His eyes struggled not to view her bikini, from which he hadn't seen anyone in before.

She noticed he kept trying not to look at her bikini top. "Oh Haha not use to seeing girls like this huh." She said with a curious tone.

George didn't let his face show the hunt of embarrassment he had. "No, I wasn't trained in lingerie." It came out a slight bit sassy, due to the content, but George's face stayed professional. ((@animegirl20) )

"Haha lingerie? boy you must come from a high class family. Though I do too....." Her face went serous for a sec then she snap out of it.

"High class is a modest way to put it." George stated, crossing his arms as he learns this is turning into a conversation.

"Your a serious one." She said looking at his manner and the way he acts. "I'm Roxie Heart by the way."

"I was always trained to be, I hope it isn't too unnerving." He reached over and took her hand, bowing with it to his lips. When he released he spoke, "I am George Manchester and it's a pleasure, Roxie Heart.".

The way he introduced himself was nothing new to her. But she hated it. Why? well she had her reasons. She hated a lot if things. She yanked her hand away. "I know your being polite and all but please don't ever do that to me." She said with a serious face. Then her face lighten up. "Don't take it personally. I just hate that kind of stuff.........George Manchester huh I think where have I heard that name before?" She said thinking.

"All I'm going to say is my first name, as my last name... It's one I'd rather not have... Though, you never ask for somebody's name without giving yours first. Even the rudest of people back where I lived know that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back